Minardi produced feather and down using superior processing techniques that have been used to pioneer higher quality standards in the industry as well as the enforcement of disciplinary rules. The company outsources their products to furniture companies as well as produces products in the clothing and accessories sector. Details of the company have been provided below.
- Business Model: "Minardi believes its key to success depends on an intelligent mix of technological development, tradition, quality and cost." The company focuses on excellent quality standards both in the company and in increasing industry standards and disciplinary rules. In addition, the company boasts "growing distribution alternatives both online and through an extensive, trusted sales network throughout Italy and around the world."
- Supply Chain: The company has two main locations in Italy including Italpiume, which is the producer of feather and down for the soft furnishing industry, and Minardi 2000, which specializes in feather treatment and fibre processing. These locations are responsible for processing the products which are then distributed to either third-party sellers or to the company's main distributor: Minardi Collezioni.
- Quilts :
- Techno Classic
- Harmonious Lines
- Free Feometries
- Disclosed Flowers and Damasks
- Supreme Colours
- Pillows :
- Topper :
- Minardi brands include the following:
- After scouring company profiles, media reports, news reports, social profiles, and the company website and press releases, we were unable to find any details of current partnerships with the company. This is most-likely because the company is private and does not release internal details to the public.