Donor Profile - Carl Pascarella
In reference to our findings, Carl Pascarella is the current chairperson of the non-profit board at the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco and Board and Executive Committee at the San Francisco Ballet Association. Pascarella and his wife Yurie Pascarella also run the Carl and Yurie Pascarella Foundation in New York. Further details of the requested information are presented below.
We began our research by searching through credible information databases, news articles, annual reports, government-related websites, and reputable blogs for the requested information on Carl Pascarella. These sources presented a significant amount of the request information on Carl Pascarella. However, information on Carl Pascarella's ethical practices and reputation was limited in the public domain.
DONOR PROFILE CARL PASCARELLA
Carl Pascarella studied at the University at Buffalo and Stanford Graduate School of Business. Pascarella received his Masters of Science in Management from the Stanford Sloan Program at the Stanford University Graduate School of Business.
Carl Pascarella's wife is Yurie Pascarella. His wife is a member of the Board of Trustees at American Friends of the Paris Opera and Ballet.
PHILANTHROPIC INTERESTS, CHARITIES, AND DONATIONS
Carl Pascarella's philanthropic activities follow below:
- Carl Pascarella and his wife Yurie Pascarella run the Carl and Yurie Pascarella Foundation in Albany, NY, United States.
- Carl Pascarella is one of the donors of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco. According to the organization's 2017 annual report, Carl and Yurie Pascarella made donations of between $50,000 and $99,999 to the museum.
- Pascarella has also been a generous donor to the SF Ballet where he served as a lead sponsor of the 75th Anniversary Celebration in 2008.
- Carl Pascarella is an active member of community and civic organizations in the Bay Area. Additionally, he is a board member at the Asian Art Museum, San Francisco Symphony, and the Fine Arts Museums.
ETHICAL PRACTICES AND REPUTATION
Pascarella was a major sponsor of Artistic Director and Principal Choreographer Helgi Tomasson’s Nutcracker, and he is an overall champion of new work.
Under Pascarella's leadership, the "Visa brand grew in Asia from fourth position, behind JCB, MasterCard, and American Express to the market leader with over 50% of the General Purpose Card market."
In addition, Pascarella has also been a trustee of the SF Ballet for more than 21 years and he was elected as the new chair of the organization's Board and Executive Committee for a 3-year term that started on July 1, 2016.
Carl Pascarella has experience in commercial banking, corporate banking, credit review and policy and he holds a Master of Science in Management degree from Stanford University and an undergraduate degree from the University at Buffalo.
Carl Pascarella's board affiliations follow below:
- He joined the San Fransisco Ballet Board in 1995 and he served as a vice chair of the board since 2008.
- Pascarella is the current chair of the Board and Executive Committee of the San Francisco Ballet Association.
- Pascarella is also the current chairperson of the non-profit board at the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco.
- Carl Pascarella has been a corporate board member, Board of Directors of Dashlane, Inc since 2016.
- Carl Pascarella was the President and CEO of Visa Asia Pacific Limited Region and the Director of the Asia Pacific Regional Board. Additionally, he was the CEO of Visa USA, Inc from 1993 to 2005.
- Pascarella has been a member of the Board of Directors of Oportun, Inc since 2010.
- Carl Pascarella is an advisor of TPG Growth LLC.