Digital Signage Brands in Residential Real Estate (1)
Some of the top digital signage brands in the residential real estate market include Mvix, Screencloud, Enplug, Novisign and Kitcast.
- Mvix provides real estate digital signage solutions which "start selling properties before clients even sit down with a realtor." Their services include offering virtual tours, streaming neighborhood videos, posting open house schedules, displaying past, present and projected mortgage rates, and including QR codes with listings so that potential buyers can download full listing information such as realtor notes and Q&A's, among others.
- Realtors are able to get more foot traffic by using outward facing digital displays to post property listings, show more features in their listings and present their information in a user-friendly format.
- Mvix has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 on Capterra, with 38 reviews.
- Screencloud allows users in the residential real estate market to use digital signage displays to share important information such as weather and news feeds, automate their digital advertising process, or for directories and way finding.
- Users can display content they already have such as reports, presentations, images and videos; or they can use ScreenCloud's apps including weather and stocks apps, Google Slides, dashboards and social media feeds, among others.
- Screencloud has a rating of 98 out of 100 on Capterra.
- Enplug enables users in the residential real estate market to inform and engage their audiences by creating digital directories for way finding, displaying event calendars, highlighting tenants with streaming social media walls, and selling advertising space to nearby businesses or tenants to generate revenue.
- Users can manage displays across multiple locations with Enplug's web dashboard.
- Enplug has a rating of 94 out of 100 on Capterra.
- Novisign enables users in the residential real estate market to use digital signage to "share information in an eye-catching format that educates and sells." They can show new, available or featured listings of properties and houses, display local area information such as schools, the neighborhood and crime rates, share upcoming events such as open house events, list agent biographies, advertise home buyer incentives and new mortgage rates, and address home buying FAQ's.
- With Novisign's software, users can remotely manage, edit and update their digital signage real estate screens.
- Novisign has a rating of 91 out of 100 on Capterra.
- Kitcast enables users in the residential real estate market to inform and engage with their audiences by sharing visually engaging content such as customized content, live social media feeds and eye-catching images; providing them with important information such as property and area information, upcoming events and housing prices; as well as selling advertising space and launching real estate promotion campaigns.
- Users get to improve their visual marketing strategy with a digital real estate signage network of any scale, and they also cut costs significantly by doing away with outdated paper-based solutions and expensive message boards.
- Kitcast has a rating of 80 out of 100 on Capterra.
We started our research by looking for publicly available lists of the top digital signage brands in the residential real estate market in the U.S. We looked through news sites such as CIO Review, review sites such as Capterra, and market reports on sites such as Reuters, Market Watch and Globe News Wire, among others. We were able to find insights on the top digital signage brands.
We then looked through these lists further to check which of the identified top digital signage brands operate in the residential real estate market in the U.S. The list from CIO Review only had one such brand, Mvix; the list from Capterra had several brands; and the lists from the market reports did not contain any digital signage brands in the residential real estate market. We, therefore, decided to use the lists from Capterra and CIO Review, with the top brands identified based on their high ratings. Although Mvix was not featured in Capterra's list of top 20 digital signage brands, we included it because it was the only relevant brand featured by CIO Review, it has won several awards, and we were able to determine that it has a high rating by checking its rating on Capterra.