Digital Media Startups - United States
Digital media start-ups in the travel space include UTrip, Relovate, Trip Planning Master, Stride Travel, and Elude. The requested information has been entered into the attached spreadsheet.
DIGITAL MEDIA START-UPS IN THE TRAVEL SPACE
- TripHobo is a digital media travel start up that suggests customized vacation itineraries.
- Inspirock allows users to create day to day itineraries for free.
- Trippy is a platform for travelers to share their trips and provide inspiration to others.
- Triplr lets users organize and plan trips based on reviews and information form other travelers.
- Stride Travel lets users create their own trips or get expert advise on trips and experiences.
- Travelers input their budget and time off and Elude will create a trip and book it.
- TripTogether is a social network that connects travelers around the world.
The 20 startups provided on the spreadsheet were identified via a general press search. These startups provide either a travel app similar to Noken or online travel planner similar to Journey. Their apps and/or websites include itinerary planning tools, travel inspirations, and other travel-related information. For this research, a startup is defined as a privately held, independent company that is not a subsidiary of a larger company.