Digital Media Startups
The information for 20 digital media start-ups in the travel space have been provided on rows 4 to 23, columns A to E of the attached spreadsheet. They include companies based in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
- United States-based digital media start-ups in the travel space include Eightydays and Inspirock.
- France-based digital media start-ups in the travel space include Soyoutrip and TripPlannera.
- India-based digital media start-ups in the travel space include Taxidio and TripHobo.
- Hong Kong-based digital media start-ups in the travel space include Pebblar and Klook.
- Singapore-based Have Halal, Will Travel focuses on Muslim travelers.
The 20 startups provided on the spreadsheet were identified via a general press search. These startups provide either a travel app similar to Noken or online travel planner similar to Journey. Their apps and/or websites include itinerary planning tools, travel inspirations, and other travel-related information. For this research, a startup is defined as a privately held, independent company that is not a subsidiary of a larger company.