Digital Healthcare Platforms
CarePassport, PatientPORTAL by InteliChart, and HealtheLife by Cerner are three digital healthcare platforms for patients that are used by US hospitals.
- The platform's capabilities are labeled "My Appointments," "My Health Records," "Connect," "Find Facility," and "My Messages." Screenshots of these capabilities are available here.
- Patients use CarePassport to aggregate and access all their medical data from different healthcare providers.
- CarePassport uses statements like "Take charge of your medical records," without the usage of any evocative terms that may imply a personal guide.
- After booking an appointment, patients can contact their physician via "video." A screenshot is available here.
- CarePassport uses the term "navigation" to refer specifically to maps and getting to the hospital.
- The platform's capabilities are labeled "Messages," "Appointments," "Medications," "Forms," "Insurance," "My Chart," "My Health," and "My Account." Here are some screenshots.
- Patients use the app to book appointments, view lab results, communicate with providers, and refill medications through messaging, without a phone call.
- The platform uses statements like "Patients can manage their health from anywhere," without the usage of any evocative terms that may imply a personal guide.
- The platform does not have video capabilities. Patients request appointments via secure messaging.
- They use the term "navigates" to imply helping patients navigate through the system from initial engagement to healthy outcomes.
- The platform's capabilities are labeled "Assessment," "Appointments," "Health Trackers," "Action Plan," "Messaging," and "Health Record." Here are some screenshots.
- Patients use HealtheLife to easily access their health care organizations' online portals in real-time, which shows them their most recent health care information, providing services needed to plan, understand, and engage in their care.
- They do not use any evocative terms like "concierge" to imply a personal guide. They use the statement, "HealtheLife helps individuals and families to stay informed, stay educated, and take a more active role in their health," to describe the platform.
- Cerner uses "video visit" to refer to a video consult, which is accessible via its patient portal, HealtheLife.
- Based on the platform's description on Cerner's website, App Store, and Google Play, they do not use the term "navigate," at all. The patient platform does not have a map.