Corporate Info - Colorado Rockies
The Colorado Rockies is a Major League Baseball team located in Denver, Colorado. The team has been owned by Charles and Richard Montfort since 1992. It is valued at $1.2 billion and has an annual revenue of $291 million. Though the organization does not have a Chief Marketing Officer, Jill Campbell serves as the VP of Communications and Marketing. Below is an overview of our findings.
- Richard Montfort is the owner and CEO of the Colorado Rockies. He has served in this position since 1992. His brother, Charles Montfort is a general partner.
- Gregory D. Feasel is the current Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. He has held this position for nine years.
- Hal Roth is an Executive Vice President and serves as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Legal Officer of the General Partner.
- Jeff Bridich is an Executive Vice President and serves as the General Manager. He was appointed general manager in 2014.
- Jill Campbell is the Vice President of Communications and Marketing. This is her fifth year in the position.
- Rolando Fernandez is the Vice President of International Scouting & Development. This is his fifth year in the position.
- Brian Gaffney is Vice President and General Counsel. This is his first year in the role.
- Kevin H. Kahn serves as Vice President/Chief Customer Officer of Ballpark Operations. This is his 19th year in this position.
- Jim Kellogg has served as Vice President of Community & Retail Operations since 2006.
- Michael Kent has served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since 1992.
- Sue Ann McClaren has served as Vice President of Ticket Sales, Operations & Services since 1992.
- Walker Montfort is the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships. This is his fifth year in the position.
- Bill Schmidt has served as the Vice President of Scouting since 2007.
- Elizabeth Stecklein is one of the Rockies first employees. She has served as Vice President of Human Resources since 2006.
Agency of Record
- Despite a thorough search of marketing industry publications, sports publications, and general press articles, an agency of record could not be located for the Colorado Rockies.
- The team is a listed client of Clarkson Creative, a Denver-based multimedia firm specializing in photography, original content for publications, and creative storytelling.
- It also appears that the Rockies do much of their marketing development in-house. A series of commercials in 2019 were created in-house using the services of Kyle Woodiel.
- In terms of social media marketing, Julian Valentine, director of brand management and social media, manages the social media accounts and social media campaigns for the team.
- The Colorado Rockies offices are located in Denver, Colorado.
- The team plays at Coors Field in Denver, Colorado.
- According to LinkedIn, the Rockies have 51-200 employees.
- There are 157 employees listed in the Rockies office directory.