CMO Profile - Denver Barbarians
As the previous research did not reveal a specific CMO for the Denver Barbarians, a profile of the general manager, Kevin Gauthier, is provided below.
- While he was in high school, Kevin worked as a stock boy at Wegman's.
- He started at Radford University in 2007.
- While he attended university he worked as the crew lead for a moving company.
- In his senior year he worked as a teaching/lab assistant.
- He was chapter secretary of the Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity for two years.
- He graduated from Radford University in May 2011 with a BSc in Engineering and Environmental Geology.
- Kevin met his wife Vicki (Victorine Shores) on the campus when she walked by his fraternity house.
- While he spent the first four years of his career traveling, Vicki earned a Master's degree in Dietetics at the University of Rhode Island.
- Kevin and Vicki set up housekeeping together in Denver in July 2014.
- Kevin proposed to Vicki at sunrise from a gorgeous viewpoint over a valley at Rocky Mountain National Park.
- They were married on Friday, September 28, 2018.
- Kevin Gauthier has worked for Schlumberger, a provider of technology and services to the energy industry, for eight years.
- Kevin began his professional career as a Geophysicist immediately after graduation. He worked in London, UK and Denver. He worked in technical projects in the Norwegian North Sea, South East Iraq, and the Columbus Basin.
- Kevin was promoted to Field Engineer in 2014 and lead projects across the U.S. in the Permian and Green River Basin, Saudi Arabia and Gulf of Mexico.
- In August 2017 Kevin was promoted again to Senior Geophysicist — Project Manager. He is currently responsible for "a large-scale geophysical processing project across multiple countries address complex business challenges in the Gulf of Mexico."
- Kevin has volunteered for the Denver Barbarian Rugby Club since 2016, first as the secretary and then as the General Manager, a position he currently holds.
- Since Kevin became the General Manager, the team won the US Rugby Club National Championship.
- He belongs to the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG).
- He has successfully completed seminar work in Leadership Skills: Managing and Leading Your People.
- Kevin is bilingual and speaks English and Spanish.