Demographics: Site Selection Managers
The average site selection manager or person holding a similar job is a 31-year-old white male earning $108,000 a year and found in the city.
- A site selection manager is a senior-level management position based on the years of experience that applicants for such positions are required to possess, the responsibilities, and the salary offered.
- A site selection manager is expected to have worked in the industry for more than seven years, meaning that he has accumulated a lot of experience and justifies the responsibilities assigned.
- Considering that an average student graduates at the age of 23 years and gets his or her first job after a year, seven years’ experience from 24 years would translate to 31 years of age.
- An average senior level manager in the US earns between $71,000 and $160,000, depending on the industry, duties assigned, and skills required.
- The average earning for managers at this level is $108,000, with little attention to the industry they work.
- A site selection manager is a senior management position requiring more than seven years’ experience and offering a starting remuneration of $71, 000.
- Variations in salaries depend on the responsibilities assigned, activity on site, and allowances that come with assigned responsibilities.
- Most of the senior managers work from the headquarters of their companies and are, therefore, located in major cities.
- Other jobs in the same category include consultants, who have to work from a central point in order to serve a wide population.
- According to adverts, site selection managers are required to coordinate other members and travel a lot, meaning that they have to be positioned at a strategic place like a big city.
- Other managers are hired for remote positions, indicating that they have to find a strategic place from where to coordinate their activities, with the city being the best option.
- Advertisers do not indicate any age preference when hiring for site selection managers.
- According to estimates, there are more men in senior management positions than women in the US. However, data from actual people holding site selection managers positions indicate that there are more women than men, accounting for 63%, while men account for 37%.
- Most senior management positions are still occupied by white men at 79.5% while women occupy the remaining 20.5%.
- White men and women occupy 73% of senior management positions, leaving the remaining 27% to 21% for Asians, 3% for Latinos, 2% for blacks, and 0.6% for people of mixed race.
- Native Hawaiians and Native Americans occupy the remaining 0.3% of senior management positions.
- It is, therefore, worth concluding that more whites hold the site selection manager positions than any other race in the US.