On Demand Concierge Services Pricing
Busy As A Bee and Please Assist Me offer different prices for each service. While the detailed price list of the services of Please Assist Me is provided on its website, Busy As A Bee keeps the price detail of its services publicly unavailable. However, Busy As A Bee will send the price details to its users after they fill the request service application.
Busy As A Bee
- Busy As A Bee provides various kinds of assistance, including personal errands, home and family, home management, motor vehicle service, moving and relocation assistance, travel, vendor liaison, business service, and graphic design service.
- This company doesn't attach any price list of their services on its website. However, the users are required to fill the request service application where they're asked to select the service(s) that they're willing to choose before they are given the price details.
- Busy As A Bee accepts payment by cash, visa card, American Express, Master Card, Discover, and other major cards.
- A user stated that Busy As A Bee offers service at reasonable prices.
- According to its Facebook page, the price of each service varies.
Please Assist Me
- This company offers several types of services, such as weekly bundle, home refresh, house cleaning, groceries, laundry, dry cleaning, mail and packages, shoe care, alterations, goodwill, seasonal services, and special requests.
- Weekly bundle, including the service of home refresh, grocery delivery, dry cleaning (pick up and drop off), laundry (pick up and drop off), mail and package delivery, alterations, goodwill pick up, and shoe shine and repair costs $108 per month. This service is only available from Monday to Friday.
IN-HOUSE SERVICES, GROCERIES, LAUNDRY, AND DRY CLEANING
- The delivery charge for grocery service is $5 with an additional charge of $5 if a customer requests for whole foods.
- Home refresh, including the service of sweeping and mopping the common area, hand washing dishes in the sink, emptying dishwasher, wiping down surfaces, dusting the common area, and taking on the main trash, costs $30 per clean. Additional charges for the bathroom add-on costs $5 per bathroom.
- Deep house cleaning costs $99 per bedroom or studio, $129 per two bedrooms, and $149 per three bedrooms/penthouse/townhome.
- Laundry service costs $1 per pound of dirty clothing with an additional delivery charge of $5. Consumers who apply for a weekly bundle are free from the laundry delivery charge.
- Dry cleaning service costs $2.99 per item in the exclusion of comforters and winter coats with an additional delivery charge of $5. Consumers who apply for a weekly bundle are free from the delivery charge.
- The cost of alterations service is varied depending on the type of service. The alteration of hemming starts at $10, button repair starts at $2, and general repairs start at $18 with an additional delivery charge of $5. Consumers who apply for a weekly bundle are free from the delivery charge.
- The cost of package delivery is $5 with an additional charge of packaging materials and postage.
- The cost of goodwill delivery is $5. Consumers who apply for a weekly bundle are free from the delivery charge.
- The cost of shoe care is varied depending on the type of service. Shoe shine starts at $10, heel repair starts at $30, non-leather sole repair starts at $45, and leather sole repair starts at $95 with an additional delivery charge of $5. Consumers who apply for a weekly bundle are free from the delivery charge.
- Please Assist Me also provides special request service which costs $22 per hour.
We first began our research by reviewing the websites of Busy As A Bee and Please Assist Me to seek information related to the services that they offered to their customers. After our research team created an account in Please Assist Me website, we found that there's information related to the price of each service offered by this company which then we added to our findings. We also tried to subscribe to the newsletter of Busy As A Bee. However, the article sent to the research team's email only contained lifestyle and wellness tips instead of the price list of the services.
After collecting several valuable insights regarding Busy As A Bee company, we looked for any information about the price of their services in news platforms and lifestyle websites. We also utilized advanced search engines to find the requested information, including Open Corporates, Hoovers, Google Dataset Search Engine, NewsLookup, Google News, and Millie Northern Lights. We managed to find an article about Please Assist Me, whereas any news article about Busy As A Bee couldn't be found. However, there wasn't any information related to the services' price.
For our next strategy, we attempted to find information about the price of each service offered by Busy As A Bee through lifestyle blogs and review websites. The platforms that we visited included Yelp, Angie's List, Forsyth Woman, Manta, and US Directory. However, we still couldn't collect any information related to the price of Busy As A Bee's services.
As for the last strategy, we visited popular social media platforms to find any price information of Busy As A Bee's services from users' reviews or the company itself. The social media platforms that we chose included Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. After extensive research using various related hashtags and keywords, our research team still didn't manage to find information related to the price list of Busy As A Bee. We concluded that this information isn't publicly available.