Davos Companies: Pt. 1
Details of Davos companies are provided in the attached spreadsheet. There was no information found on Estate Investments while websites for Judice Gloria, Taborda da Gama — Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL and Koumbi Group were not found. Below are some findings.
Summary of Findings
- Dr. Pierre Debs, PhD. is an accomplished researcher in the area of stem cell research which includes endocannabinoid system function. He is also a co-founder of MedCann GmbH which was the first company in Germany to acquire import license for Canadian cannabis flower in 2016. MedCann was acquired by Canopy Growth in 2017. Dr. Debs is the current managing director at Canopy Growth-Europe.
- Judice Gloria, Taborda da Gama — Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL is a law firm based in Lisboa, Portugal. The firm does not have a website.
- Canalis Capital is a Panama based, cannabis advisory firm and merchant bank. The company was founded by Raymond D. Harari who previously worked as a wealth manager and investment banker.
- Koumbi Group is a US and Ghana-based business that "conducts and promotes business in Africa primarily focused on agriculture, renewable energy, and water." The business has no website.
- The Consumer Choice Center (CCC) is a consumer advocacy group that fosters consumer choice, innovation, science, privacy and lifestyle freedom. The organization focuses on the following policy areas: health and science, mobility, lifestyle and consumer goods, and digital.