Datasembly offers access to grocery and retail pricing information for brands and retailers operating in the US and Canada. Additional information has been provided in rows 10-41, column C of the attached spreadsheet.
- Datasembly is free to use for a limited time. However, no further information was provided as regards when the service will become a paid service or how much it would cost.
- Datasembly primarily offers access to grocery and retail pricing information. It does this by harvesting billions of grocery and retail pricing records from over 100 retailers and processing this data using natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques to obtain actionable insights.
- A review of the Datasembly website details several actionable uses of the service. Top use cases include ensuring real-time promotional compliance, determining the impact of promotions on the overall market, and predicting product price sensitivity and seasonality.
- Datasembly's availability is currently limited to North America, specifically the US and Canada.
- The service leverages natural language processing and machine learning techniques. Other significant technologies employed in developing the service include Scala, React, BigQuery, Rust, Docker, Kubernetes, and Redux.