DataSeers Company Profile 2
- Founded in 2017, DataSeers is an Atlanta-based FinTech operating in the banking & payments sector. The company's values are innovation, perseverance, and simplicity.
- FinanSeer is DataSeer's flagship product. The AI-powered end-to-end platform has completed over 20 billion transactions across 600 million accounts and 750 programs.
- Adwait Joshi is DataSeers' CEO. He has over 15 years of experience as a technologist and entrepreneur, with a strong background in big data and analytics. At DataSeers, he directs the company's agenda and strategy.
The research presents an overview of DataSeers and its organizational structure. In order to reduce word count and make the research easier to follow, instead of including links separately, we hyperlinked the names (clicking on executives' or companies' names redirects to their profiles/websites).
DataSeer & FinanSeer
- Founded in 2017, DataSeers is an Atlanta-based FinTech operating in the banking & payments sector. The company's values, innovation, perseverance, and simplicity, are integrated into the design and functionality of its flagship product, FinanSeer.
- FinanSeer is an AI-powered end-to-end platform. It has been used in over 20 billion transactions across 600 million accounts and 750 programs. The platform contains five modules covering compliance, fraud, reconciliation, analytics, and KYC/KYB onboarding.
- ComplianSeer "detects anomalies in data via Machine Learning," offering real-time regulatory compliance, anti-money laundering, UDAAP monitoring, FinCEN reporting, and other features.
- ReconSeer offers end-to-end reconciliation of financial data with varying settlement times and across multiple data sources, including reconciliation of fragmented information. Of note, ReconSeer has been used by its customers to reconcile $50 billion in payments.
- FraudSeer utilizes algorithms to keep its customers ahead of financial crime by identifying fraudulent activities and creating and maintaining watchlists.
- StrataSeer enables users to visualize data through customizable and real-time dashboards.
- IdentitySeer validates data with "government sources to document and biometric to threat detection," automating the onboarding process.
- LinkedIn is DataSeer's most-followed social media profile, with 2,366 followers. The company is also present on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
- DataSeers has an estimated revenue of $1.2 million. According to third-party estimates, from January 2021 to January 2022, the company added 26 new employees, a 56.9% YOY growth.
- In 2019, DataSeers won the New To Export category at the 2019 GLOBE awards and secured a spot on Atlanta Inno’s "50 on Fire" list.
- In 2021, the company was added to the Backed by Atlanta program and was a finalist for the Technology Association of Georgia's 2021 Fintech Advance Awards program. In addition, it was recognized by The Innovative Payments Association as 2021’s Most Innovation Payments Tech Company.
- Research suggests that Dataseer's clients are predominantly community and sponsor banks, including Republic Bank of Chicago, Central Bank of Kansas City, and Sutton Bank.
- For the Republic Bank of Chicago, DataSeers provides an "innovative fraud and compliance management solution" through the "latest and most advanced version" of FinanSeer.
- Central Bank of Kansas City is using FinanSeer to "clean, prep, and analyze transactional data before conducting full data reconciliation, compliance scans, fraud detection, and 360-degree analytics." The partnership enables the bank to expand the "end-to-end use of big data and streamline data flow for fintech partners in the payments ecosystem."
- Sutton Bank is working with DataSeers to increase the entry of new client data into its system, improve fraud reporting and regulatory compliance, and expand choices for data end-users. A full case study is available here.
- Adwait Joshi is DataSeers' CEO. He has over 15 years of experience as a technologist and entrepreneur, with a strong background in Big Data and analytics. At DataSeers, he directs the company's agenda and strategy. Joshi is also the founder and president of SwarGanga, an Indian Classical Music Foundation.
- Gracie Ortiz is the company's Chief Operations Officer, in charge of overseeing human resources, product development, and sales. She has extensive experience with sales and project management, including nearly a decade's worth of experience working in global markets.
Board of Directors
- John A. Reed has over 25 years of experience in "organizational strategy, strategic architectures, global operational efficiency and innovative product design for the financial services industry." He served as the Global CIO at Fleetcor for almost seven years and currently works as an executive consultant.
- Jeff Johnson is the Chief Executive Officer of Cuentas Inc. With over 20 years of experience in the product development and distribution of payment solutions, Johnson helps shape DataSeer's prepaid market strategies.
- Jeff Lewis has over 20 years of experience in the payment industry, particularly in networks, card processing, payment processing, and program management disciplines. Lewis works with Dataseers in streamlining its technology strategy in regulation and payment processing.
Board of Advisors
- David Pattillo provides management advice to DataSeers in the fields of audit control, finance, partnerships, and international expansion. He is currently a Board Member and Audit Committee Chair of NYSE-listed Endava.
- Billy Franks is an AI and Big Data expert, consultant, and author. He currently serves as Chief Analytics Officer for The International Institute For Analytics. Franks will assist the company's efforts to expand its Analytics portfolio.
- Arjuna Chala has over 20 years of experience in software design. He is the Senior Director of Emerging Technology at HPCC Systems, LexisNexis® Risk Solutions. At DataSeers, Chala provides strategic advice on technology, integration, and best practices.
For this research on DataSeers, we leveraged the most reputable sources in the public domain, including the company's website, LinkedIn, and news reports. The company does not disclose pricing details to the public. Interested users must contact the company or request a demo.