Data Center Global Mapping, Part 1
Details on 34 data center companies have been added in rows 2-36 of the attached spreadsheet. Of the 34 companies, ten do not have data centers. Below are some highlights.
Data Center Global Mapping Highlights
- 8x8 does not have any data center location. The company relies on "15 data centers across seven dispersed regions - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Asia, South America, and Australia." These data centers are owned by third-party providers and assist the company in delivering virtual data centers to its customers.
- 910Telecom has only one data center location.
- ACC Business does not have any data centers. Instead, ACC Business provides data center design, construction and maintenance services to its clients.
- Adentro Cloud Solutions does not have data centers.
- Airespring has no data center. The company runs POPs through third-party providers
- Alco Properties - The Pittock Internet Exchange has no data center. The firm relies on other carriers.
- AppSmart has no data center. The company provides a business-to-business technology marketplace of applications and services from the leading global providers.
- Arkadin has no data center. The company powers its Point of Presence (POP) through connections with third-party providers.
- Aryaka has no data centers. The organization runs its operations by using data centers run by its partners (like Telehouse Europe).
- AT&T Inc. has no data centers. The company announced the sale of its data centers to Brookfield Infrastructure and its institutional partners on January 1, 2019.
- Bigleaf Networks has no data centers. However, the company uses a peering system whereby it peers with "over 150 different cloud, content, and carrier networks" and selects its POPs data center locations where there is availability of the best peering options.
To gain an understanding on the data center capabilities of the provided companies, the research team reviewed company websites, press release aggregators, and third-party databases (like Cloudscene and Datacenter.com). For those companies where there was no data centers, we provided at least two sources indicating this fact and entered 'n/a' in the respective cells of the attached spreadsheet.