Data Center Stakeholders: New Construction, Part 4
Gensler, Clune Construction Company, Huawei, Fluor Corporation, Brasfield & Gorrie, Black & Veatch, Hoffman Construction, HDR Architecture, Hensel Phelps Construction and IBM are some of the top data center construction and design companies in the world. Details of the companies have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- Huawei offers consulting & design, construction, intelligent operation and maintenance, and operation support solutions in the data center construction market.
- IBM provides data center infrastructure design, management, and construction services.
- Fluor Corporation provides innovative design, planning and construction of data centers.
- Hensel Phelps Construction offers design, building and management of data centers.
- Brasfield & Gorrie offers design and construction services in the data center market.
- HDR Architecture is specifically focused on the infrastructural and building designs of data centers.
- Black & Veatch specializes in the design and construction of data centers.
- Hoffman Construction provides data center construction services.
- Clune Construction Company provides data center construction services.
- Gensler services include design and construction of data centers.
The companies profiled in this research are mentioned as market leaders/key players in the data center construction and design market according to reports by Transparency Market Research, Data Bridge Market Research, MarketWatch, and Technavio. We then compared each company's revenue to include the top 10 companies with the highest revenue.
Note: The 2018 revenues of the companies was used in ranking the top 10: Huawei revenue was $I07.13 billion, IBM generated $79.6 billion in revenue, Fluor Corp. revenue was $19.2 billion, Hensel Phelps revenue was $4.7 billion, Black & Veatch revenue was $3.5 billion, Brasfield & Gorrie revenue was $3.3 billion, HDR Architecture revenue was $2 billion, Hoffman Construction revenue was $1.31 billion, Gensler 2018 revenue was $1.23 billion, Clune Construction revenue was $844.4 million in 2018.