Data Center Stakeholders: MRO, Part 4
Ten additional top maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) companies that maintain/repair products for data centers include Schneider Electric, Fujitsu ltd., Stulz GmbH, Asetek, Inc., Airedale Air Conditioning, Cormant, Inc., Device42, Inc., FNT GmbH, Nlyte, and Optimum path Inc. The required information about the companies is contained in the attached spreadsheet.
Data Center Stakeholders
- EcoStruxure offers data center solutions for power, cooling, racks, and management systems.
- Fujitsu provides server, digital, and IT solutions to data centers.
- Stulz GmbH provides server racks to data centers.
- Asetek, Inc. provides cooling controls system and cables.
- Airedale Air Conditioning provides server racks, cooling controls system, and IT solutions to data centers.
To identify the top maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) companies that maintain/repair products for data centers, we leveraged on the reports published by Fortune Business Insights on the data center cooling market and the modular data center market, and corroborative sources from Fox34.com and Allied Market Research. The reports mentioned some key players in the industry, such as Schneider Electric, ABB Ltd, Emerson Electric, Panduit, and several others. The companies are regarded as top players in the industry based on their share and impact on the industry market.
According to the report by Fortune Business Insight, "some of the key players are Schneider Electric, Emerson Electric Co., Vertiv Group Corp., Black Box Corporation, and others. These players are focusing on offering an enhanced portfolio of data center products."