Data Center Stakeholders: OEM, Part 4
Ten more original equipment manufacturing (OEM) companies that make products for data centers include Black Box Corporation, Tripp Lite, Siemens, AIC Inc., Toshiba International Corporation, Power Distribution, Inc., Stulz Air Technology Systems, Server Tech, Arrow Electronics, and Intel. We have provided other requested details in the attached spreadsheet.
Data Centers OEM Companies
- Black Box Corporation manufactures power distribution units (PDU) for data centers. The company has over 3,000 employees.
- Tripp Lite manufactures and designs power protection and connectivity solutions for data centers. The company has over 520 employees.
- Siemens manufactures products in various industries and sectors, including communication and data center solutions such as Ethernet tools, cooling resources, data acquisition tools, PROFINET, WLAN, among others. The company has over 385,000 employees.
- AIC Inc. is a server, security, and storage solution manufacturer. The company has over 390 employees.
- Toshiba International Corporation manufactures various products, including uninterruptible power systems (UPS) and adjustable speed drives (ASD) for data centers. The company has over 200,000 employees.
- Power Distribution, Inc manufacturers power distribution units (PDU) for data centers. The company has over 450 employees.
- Stulz Air Technology Systems manufactures energy-efficient cooling solutions for data centers. The company has over 400 employees.
- Server Tech manufactures power distribution units (PDU) for data centers. The company has over 200 employees.
- Arrow Electronics manufactures server rack, mounts, and storage solutions for data centers. The company has over 19,300 employees.
- Intel manufactures data center solutions such as servers, racks, software solutions, among others. The company has over 110,800 employees.
Given that over 30 companies had already being identified, our research team focused on finding original equipment manufacturing (OEM) companies that make products for data centers that have not already been identified. We defined "top companies" as companies in the sector with at least 200 employees given that companies with much larger capacity have already being identified in previous requests. Although some identified companies have thousands of employees and as such seem relatively much bigger than other companies that have hundreds of employees identified above, it is important to note that such large companies operate in multiple segments and industries while the other relatively smaller companies are generally focused on providing data center solutions. Hence, sector-specific operations are more comparable than the difference in the number of employees suggest. We have detailed our findings in the attached spreadsheet.