CX Mapping (Tools/Technology) 8
Out of PwC, Roland Berger and Strategy&, none of them have any proprietary tools or technology for customer experience consulting or mapping. All 3 companies offering general strategy consulting which includes some elements of customer experience. Rows 30-32 have been completed on the attached spreadsheet.
- PwC offers CX-related consulting and mapping for clients. However, they work closely with clients rather than relying on proprietary tools or technology.
- Customer experience consulting is integrated overall into sales & marketing consulting for Roland Berger.
- As a PwC subsidiary, its offerings are not going to differ much from that of its parent, PwC Consulting.
- Strategy& helps clients understand and develop customer growth strategies, customer segmentation, experience strategy & design, value proposition development and digital customer insights & analytics.
CX Mapping (Tools/Technology) 7
Infosys, KPMG and L.E.K. Consulting offer widely different services related to customer experience journey mapping, ranging from more technical evaluations to strictly advisory services. Full details for the 3 companies may be found in the attached spreadsheet.
- Through its Infosys CX platform, Infosys offers four tiers of customer experience journey mapping services: unified sales experience, cross channel service, new product introduction and new product performance.
- Additionally, Infosys provides customer journey mapping workshops for clients.
- L.E.K. Consulting offers customer journey mapping services through its digital practice, specifically within its customer experience subgroup.
- Withing this customer experience subgroup, the consultancy offers a variety of relevant advisory services, including customer journey mapping, the assessment of cross-channel user experience and reviews of customer personalization impacts.
- Notably, it does not appear that L.E.K. uses a specific tool; rather, the company relies on its proprietary L.E.K. methodologies.
- Meanwhile, limited information is available through the media or L.E.K. specifically related to both its customer experience journey mapping process or past clients.
CX Mapping (Tools/Technology) 6
As highlighted within the enclosed spreadsheet, Deloitte, Gartner and IBM offer widely varied customer experience journey mapping services, with Deloitte and IBM leveraging proprietary tools to support clients, while Garner relies solely on its internal methodologies and research.
- Deloitte's customer experience journey mapping capability resides within its larger digital practice.
- Specifically within this larger area of expertise, Deloitte offers its DigitalMIX tool and related sub-services of the customer's journey and the marketer's journey.
- Gartner's customer experience journey mapping capability resides within a much more narrow consumer strategy practice.
- While this CX strategy practice sells many tangentially helpful services, the only offering that is clearly relevant to journey mapping is Gartner's specific journey mapping service.
- Leveraging its IBM Journey Designer tool, IBM offers a variety of customer experience journey mapping services, including customer journey mapping, channel management and customer experience timeline views.
- Notably, IBM and its proprietary tool appears on a variety of lists that feature the best CX journey mapping tools available.
- Meanwhile, although neither IBM nor IBM clients have publicly discussed specific trials of the IBM Journey Designer tool, IBM has a variety of Fortune 500 clients including Anthem and Whirlpool.
CX Mapping (Tools/Technology) 5
Cisco Systems Consulting, Bain & Co., and Boston Consulting Group offer customer journey mapping as a service under customer experience solutions. Full details for the 3 companies may be found in rows 21-23 of the attached spreadsheet.
Bain & Co.
- The company offers CX related services, which include customer journey mapping, consumer insights, CX transformation, touchpoint identification, automation, and customer experience design.
Cisco Systems Consulting
- The proprietary customer experience tool of the company is called Cisco CX, and the company offers CX related services including CX transformation, automation, journey mapping, CX analytics, experience design, and optimization.
Boston Consulting Group
CX Mapping (Tools/Technology) 4
Zendesk, Sugar CRM, Autopilot, and Accenture have special tools/technology built specifically to address customer experience processes and customer experience mapping. All relevant information on the four companies has been documented in rows 17-20 of the attached spreadsheet.
- Through Zendesk’s customer journey tool, Zendesk Explore, the company offers its clients the means of obtaining a deeper understanding of both their business and customers with features such as customer analytics and omnichannel analytics. Zendesk also provides curated services for businesses to “transform their CX operations”.
- SugarCRM’s Sugar Customer Journey Solution helps companies map each customer’s journey through a sequence of stages based on “a progression of activities”. The company’s Sugar Customer Journey Solution is fully integrated to allow both technical and non-technical professionals to work with ease.
- The company’s Customer Journey Map software includes features such as customer journey mapping, customer interaction automation, and marketing operations automation. Other customer experience journey mapping services provided by Autopilot are customer journey insights and customer segmentation.
- Accenture’s proprietary technology, Customer Experience Engine (CXE), is known to be a powerful tool with a centralized architecture that provides seamless integration across several platforms such as marketing, sales, and social. Accenture also offers CX processes and CX mapping services such as customer-centric marketing services, immersive experience services, experience design and optimization, design-led strategy, and platform strategy and architecture services.
CX Mapping (Tools/Technology) 3
SQM Group Inc.
CX Mapping (Tools/Technology) 2
Rows 9-12, columns B & C of the attached spreadsheet have been filled out with the missing data points. All four companies, TTEC, Medallia, Quadient, and Heart of Customer LLC, offer services related to customer experience journey mapping, as outlined in the following section.
- Through the TTEC Digital, TTEC offers some services related to customer experience journey mapping (CXJM) including customer experience journey mapping, CX strategy & digital consulting, CX analytics, automation and AI, learning and knowledge, contact center software and omnichannel orchestration.
- Medallia's Experience Data Platform (XDP) supports customer experience mapping & management, action intelligence, text analytics, online experience management, journey mapping, and data integration.
- Quadient offers CXJM related services such as customer journey mapping, customer communications management (CMC), customer experience management, customer data management, and communications design.
Heart of Customer, LLC
- Heart of Customer LLC offers customer journey mapping, customer experience management, customer journey training, customer experience surveys, CX interviews, and employee & customer engagement.
CX Mapping (Tools/Technology) 1
As highlighted within the enclosed spreadsheet, SuiteCX, McorpCX, Strativity Group, Foresee and TandemSeven offer a significantly different range of services related to customer experience journey mapping.
- McorpCX offers a variety of customer experience journey mapping services in the areas of creating customer understanding (e.g., persona development) and improving customer experience (e.g., journey maps) through their Touchpoint Mapping tool.
- Specifically related to customer experience journey mapping, Strativity Group provides customer journey mapping consulting, customer journey insights, customer journey management, and journey management education services.
- TandemSeven organizes its customer experience journey mapping services into three categories: customer & user research, journey mapping, and prioritization & roadmapping.