CX Mapping Companies 1
SuiteCX, McorpCX and Strativity Group are some of the companies that offer CX mapping service, which they have also provided to Fortune 500 companies. The requested information has been provided in the attached spreadsheet rows 2-11 and columns A to E.
Overview of Findings
- Kimberly Clark is one of the Fortune 500 companies that have received CX mapping services from SuiteCX.
- Microsoft and McKesson are among the Fortune 500 companies that have received CX mapping services from McorpCX.
- Brighthouse is also among the Fortune 500 companies that receive CX mapping services from Kitewheel, while TTEC serves Amazon and Facebook, among others.
- Strativity Group uses Touchpoint Dashboard as a special tool in their CX mapping service, while Foresee and TandemSeven use the Foresee Methodology and Cora Journey 360, respectively.
- Medallia serves several Fortune 500 companies, including PayPal. The company uses the Experience Data Platform (XDP) as a special tool/technology in its CX mapping service.
- Quadient offers its services to several Fortune 500 companies, including Michelin. The company uses Inspire Customer Journey Mapping solution in its CX mapping service.
After an exhaustive search, we were able to find two links to blogs and articles for SuiteCX, McorpCX, Strativity Group, TTEC, and Medallia that discussed the company's capabilities, approach or philosophy in the area of CX mapping. Also, after analyzing each company's CX mapping service from their websites and articles, only Strativity Group, Foresee, TandemSeven, Quadient, and Medallia referenced which special tools they are using for CX mapping.