Survey Landscape 1
Trumpia has up to five different plans ranging from $195 to almost $4,000 for its SMS survey solutions. Survey Monkey and Medallia do not reveal their SMS survey solutions pricing to the public.
- Trumpia has different plans for its SMS survey solution. They include Standard, Professional, Small Enterprise, Medium Enterprise, and Large Enterprise.
- The Standard Plan costs $195 per month, paid annually. The plan includes one user, 5,000 SMS credits, five keywords, and 12,000 email messages. The plan also includes features like online & premier support, automation, omni-channel, mass texting, API, auto response, mobile keywords, toll-free numbers, and automatic data capture among others.
- Trumpia's Professional Plan costs $495 monthly. It includes three users, 15,000 SMS credits, ten keywords, and 32,000 email messages. It also includes the standard features plus additional features like sub-accounts, multi-user access, credit allocation, role-specific user interface, website & event tracking, lead scoring, and score-triggered automation.
- The Small Enterprise Plan costs $995 monthly and includes ten users, 40,000 SMS credits, 20 keywords, and 80,000 email messages. Additional features offered in this plan include customized campaign consulting, nine minute initial response, escalation to management, white label, social media posting, and email with high deliverability to SMS.
- The Medium Enterprise Plan costs $1,895 and includes 20 users and sub-accounts, 100,000 SMS credits, 50 keywords, and 200,000 email messages. With this plan, Trumpia software can engage the company's audience all through their entire lifecycle. Other features include 24/7 online customer support and product guides.
- The Large Enterprise plan costs $3,995 monthly and includes 50 users, 225,000 SMS credits, unlimited keywords, and 450,000 email messages. Features offered in this plan include automatic scoring & tracking, zapier integration, smart filters, interactive text response, and the other features the smaller plans have.
- Trumpia also offers higher volume custom plans with customized features and rates. They need to be contact with additional details for these plans.
- Trumpia targets US and Canadian companies in the financial services, food & beverage, higher education, media & entertainment, real estate, marketing, fitness, hotels & hospitality, and healthcare industries, among others.
- Survey Monkey claims that through its SMS surveys, companies can reach a wider audience and improve response rates.
- The company's SMS survey platform is a simple interface that can be used to gather data by sending surveys to any type of mobile device.
- Survey Monkey does not offer its pricing and features for SMS surveys alone to the public. Instead, it provides a contact form for businesses interested to enter their email and wait for a response. However, for its general survey plans, Survey Monkey has several plans.
- Its Personal Plans include Basic, Advantage, and Premier. The Basic Plan is free and includes unlimited surveys, ten questions and 100 responses per survey, and three collectors per survey. The Premier plan costs $34 monthly and includes unlimited surveys, questions, responses, and collectors. The Standard Plan costs $99 per month and is unlimited as well. This plan has additional features like recurring surveys, mobile apps, pop up online survey, and the ability to accept payments from survey respondents.
- The Business Plans include Team Advantage, Team Premier, and Enterprise. Team Advantage costs $25/user monthly while Team Premier costs $75/user monthly. They both include unlimited surveys, questions, responses, and collectors. Team Premier includes additional features like phone support, survey completion redirect, and white label surveys.
- The Enterprise Plan offers "HIPAA compliance, advanced security, and admin features for increased governance and control." Interested parties need to contact Survey Monkey directly for more details on this plan.
- Survey Monkey targets companies of all sizes and industries for its SMS survey solution. Its surveys are available in 16 languages, other than English, include French and Spanish. Its customers are also from several parts of the world.
- Medallia Conversations allows companies to get "in-the-moment feedback" from their customers via SMS and well-known messaging apps.
- Medellia Conversation provides businesses with a "single, enterprise-grade CX platform that combines data from multiple feedback channels to deliver a unified voice of the customer."
- The general features that are included in the Medellia Conversation platform are text analysis, survey management, customer segmentation, data integration, feedback management, and trend analysis.
- Medellia prices its SMS surveys through a quote-based plan. This means the price is based on several factors including number of users and customers. The company encourages businesses to contact them for pricing.
- Medellia targets small business, medium businesses, and enterprises in the US, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Italy, the Latin America region, and the Asia-Pacific region.
To gather the requested information on the pricing model, features, packages, and target markets of Medallia, Trumpia and Survey Monkey's SMS solutions, we primarily relied on their respective websites. Survey Monkey and Medallia did not offer any pricing or features for their SMS survey solutions. As an attempt to find this information, we turned to software profile tools like Capterra and Get2App. While these platforms provided offered a general list of features the companies have, they confirmed that the SMS survey solutions offered by Capterra and Get2App are quote-based and that these companies need to be contacted for specific features and pricing. We then combed through credible news articles published by Biz Journals and Business Insider among others. We assumed there might be a detailed review of each company by experts or contributors. Although these companies were featured in well-known publications, their SMS Survey solutions were not discussed. As a last resort, we examined the social media accounts of both companies. Sometimes, companies tweet or post about their features and pricing on LinkedIn and Twitter to target more customers. Still, this was a dead end. Survey Monkey and Medallia mentioned their SMS Survey solutions but no additional information on pricing and features could be found.