Curalife Pharmacies - Part 1
The email addresses of Brass Mill Pharmacy and Bridgeport Pharmacy are firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, respectively. The attached spreadsheet contains details on the contact details (phone number and email address) of the pharmacies listed in rows 2-66.
- The phone number of Auburn Pharmacy & Home Healthcare is (508) 832-6511.
- The email address of Brass City Pharmacy is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bella Vista Pharmacy, Balboni's Drug, Barre Family Pharmacy, Bemis Drug, Bunker Hill Pharmacy, and Bissell Pharmacy operate within Health Mart, which could be contacted via email (email@example.com).
- Gertrude Levitsky, CEO and the President at Beacon Pharmacy. His phone number is (508) 754-4075.
- Victoria Okeke is the authorized official contact of Blue Hill Pharmacy. Her LinkedIn profile could be accessed here.
- Dr. Frederick N Alamba is the authorized official contact for Brockton Pharmacy. His LinkedIn profile could be accessed here.
- On their website, Able Care Pharmacy & Medical Supplies allows users to send emails by clicking on the email icon on the upper right corner of the page. Thus, the email address was found (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Rudy Dajie is the authorized official contact for Apothecare South Shore. His LinkedIn profile could be accessed here.
- Joe Braasch is the authorized official contact for Ayer Family Pharmacy. His LinkedIn profile could be accessed here.
We began our research by examining credible sources, including pharmacies' listing portals, email finder tools, press releases, and the public domain. After an exhaustive search through these sources, we were unable to determine the email addresses of some stores. For these stores, we checked their profile on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, aiming to find the email addresses incorporated in the social media channels. After a thorough search through these channels, we found limited information on the pharmacies' email addresses.
Lastly, we examined the pharmacies' websites and pharmacies' listing portals to identify the pharmacist/owner, which might be the authorized official contact for the pharmacy. After identifying such individuals, we checked their Linkedin pages to see if they provided their email address there or the pharmacy's email address, but this approach also didn't yield any matching results.
Thus, for these pharmacies, we filled the email cells with N/A.