Crown Royal Sales- US
In 2018, Crown Royal sold 65.7 million liters (quoted as 7.3 million 9 liter cases) of their product in the United States. This would reach approximately $22.56 million in U.S. sales from Crown Royal's estimated $32.7 million annual global revenue.
Crown Royal Sales Volume and Revenue
- Crown Royal reports sales volumes of 7.3 million 9 liter cases in the United States in 2018.
- This reaches 65.7 million liters sold.
- Crown Royal has an estimated annual revenue of $32.7 million as of 2019.
- According to a statistic by Spirits Canada, 69% of Canadian whiskey is sold in the U.S. If this is true to Crown Royal, this would indicate that approximately 5.04 million 9 liter cases (69% of 7.3 million 9 liter cases), or 45.3 million liters (69% of 65.7 million liters) were sold in the U.S., accounting for $22.56 million (69% of $32.7 million annual Crown Royal revenue) in U.S. sales revenues.
- Diageo is the parent company of Crown Royal, reporting €12.2 billion in revenue in 2019.
Data for Crown Royal sales in the United States by volume was found readily available, but dollar values for U.S. revenues were not pre-compiled or found in annual reports published by Crown Royal's parent company Diageo. Because Diageo owns and operates numerous alcohol brands, exact percentages or values for Crown Royal sales revenues in the U.S. were unavailable. Through an average percentage of Canadian whiskey that is sold in the United States, an approximate revenue from U.S. sales was acquired based on the estimated global Crown Royal revenue, 69% of Canadian whiskey sold in the U.S. multiplied by $32.7 million in total global revenue.