CRM Solutions; Salesforce & HubSpot CRM
The HubSpot CRM and Salesforce CRM are software as a service (SaaS) platforms. HubSpot CRM is completely free while Salesforce CRM offers an Essential package, starting from $25 per user per month.
- Salesforce divides its CRM pricing across various services it calls "clouds."
- The Small Business Cloud has an Essential edition costing $25 per user per month, and the Pardot Growth edition, the highest package, costs $1,250 per user per month.
- Marketing Cloud, price is available on request- prospects can fill out a simple CRM software quote form.
- Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Sales & Service Cloud, the Essential edition costs $25 per user per month, and the Unlimited edition costs about $300 per user per month.
- Commerce Cloud, price is available on request- prospects can fill out a simple CRM software quote form.
Type of Solution
- Salesforce CRM is a complete software as a service (SaaS) platform.
- Customer subscription to any cloud edition is not "contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features." These will be paid separately.
- Customers are also limited to the number of users per cloud subscription paid. However, if the customer wishes to exceed a contractual usage limit, he or she will "execute an Order Form for additional quantities of the applicable Services."
- Salesforce customer relation management (CRM) has a wide feature set.
- The solution is frequently updated.
- Salesforce offers robust support and training for its clients.
- It has a customizable dashboard, it is easy to navigate and has social capabilities.
- Salesforce CRM does not have a free plan.
- The basic plan caps data at 612 MB per user.
- For some small businesses, Salesforce CRM could prove to be very expensive.
- The core features of Salesforce include Contact Management, Customer Engagement Tools, Workflow Creation, and Task Management.
- Other key features are Opportunity Tracking, Collaboration Tools, Analytics, and Intuitive, Mobile-Ready Dashboard.
- HubSpot offers four products: HubSpot CRM, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub
- However, the HubSpot CRM solution is 100% free, accepts unlimited users and 1 million contacts.
Type of Solution
- The HubSpot CRM is a software as a service (SaaS) platform.
- Customers can only send a "maximum of two-thousand (2,000)" emails in any given calendar month.
- Customers are not allowed an option to increase the email send limit in HubSpot CRM solution.
- The HubSpot CRM is completely free.
- HubSpot CRM maintains a database that tracks and saves interactions with prospects.
- The HubSpot CRM allows for direct connectivity with the "Marketing, Sales and Service Hubs without worrying about maintaining integrations."
- HubSpot CRM solution offers basic reporting — the limitation "is that it’s difficult to report on data that wasn’t collected in HubSpot.
- HubSpot is a newly emerged solution and as such it lacks most of the features present in some CRMs.
- Companies with "highly complicated sales processes might find it difficult to adapt the HubSpot CRM to their needs," since it lacks flexibility.
- HubSpot's CRM key features include:
- Automated logging and updating of "customer deals and sales activities."
- Email tracking with "options for both automated and more customized email campaign."
- A sales "dashboard and customizable sales pipeline."
- The ability to "make and record sales calls, send emails, schedule tasks, and assign tasks to sales reps inside of the HubSpot CRM."