Cracker Barrel is a nationwide restaurant chain with locations in 45 states. It has employed Havas Chicago as it's advertising and marketing agency of record. One of their television commercials created in 2019 celebrated Cracker Barrels 50th anniversary.
Cracker Barrel — General Information
- Cracker Barrel has its headquarters in Lebanon, Tennessee.
- The leadership team includes President Sandra Cochrane, Senior Vice President Doug Couvillion, Senior Vice President Laura Daily, and Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer Jill Golder.
- Don Hoffman is the chief marketing officer for Cracker Barrel. He is also the senior vice president for marketing.
Cracker Barrel — Locations
Cracker Barrel — Financial Information
- Over the fourth quarter of 2018, Cracker Barrel had revenue of $810.9 million. This represented a growth of 9.1% from the 2017 fourth quarter.
- For the 2018 year, Cracker Barrel reported revenue of $3.0 billion. This was an increase of 3.6% from 2017.
- As a public company, Cracker Barrel trades on the NASDAQ under the symbol CBRL
Cracker Barrel — Marketing
- The current agency of record for Cracker Barrel is Havas Chicago.
Recent Creative Examples
- Early in 2019, Havas Chicago created the "Southern Bowls" television advertisement to promote the new southern flavored menu that was available for a limited time.
- In 2019 a "Homestyle Favorites" television advertisement was created by Havas Chicago to promote 50 years of homestyle favorites.
- The "Every Little Thing: The Hat" television commercial is another example of Havas Chicago's creative work. It aired in late 2017, and was used to promote weekday lunches.
- The "50 Years" television commercial created by Havas aired in 2019, to celebrate Cracker Barrel making guests "feel right at home for 50 years."
- To celebrate old customer favorites like Sunday Homestyle Chicken, Havas created the "One to Remember" television commercial in 2019.
- "Warm Feelings of Home" was a 2018 television commercial created by Havas for the 2019 holiday season.
By searching a range of marketing and advertising articles, we were able to identify Havas Chicago as the agency of record for Cracker Barrel. Having located the agency of record, we reviewed the television advertisements the agency has created in the last 24 months for Cracker Barrel. We have provided six examples of their creatives. These examples all aired in the last two years. We have incorporated the previous research into this research.