COVID-19 Search Terms
While we could not unearth the critical search terms companies are using to search COVID-19 in America, we could find some daily top searched questions/terms around COVID-19 in America. More details below.
Top American Searches On COVID-19 On 13th March 2020
- Some top coronavirus-related questions on the 13th March 2020 reflected people's interest in whether places are open or events are happening.
- The questions include, is Disney World closed?
- Is March Madness canceled?
- How long can the coronavirus live on surfaces?
- How many cases of coronavirus are in Michigan?
- How many cases of coronavirus are in Ohio?
- Again the top coronavirus-related searches by the Americans in people who contracted the illness were on Justin Trudeau, Charles Barkley, and Donovan Mitchell.
Top American Searches On COVID-19 On 26th March 2020
- The trending top five questions by Americans by searches yesterday include, is it safe to eat takeout during COVID?
- When was Mardi Gras 2020?
- Is Target open today near me?
- How many cases of coronavirus in America?
- When will the stimulus checks go out?
To unearth the key search terms companies are using around COVID-19 in the United States, our research team perused through various new publications and analytical databases. We could not get the key search terms for companies on COVID-19 in the public domain. We got insights on the "seven key actions businesses can take to mitigate the effects of COVID-19". There was an explanation of how coronavirus took over social media. There is a prediction that coronavirus might be the biggest trend in google search history. All these insights were not helpful in unearthing key search terms used by companies in America.
We had to consider the various search engines in America by market share and see what the dominant search engines in America are discussing as regards key search terms American companies are using around COVID-19. It was unearthed that google had the dominant market share in America as of February 2020 with 88.24%, followed by bing 6.45% and yahoo 3.61%, among others.
Much research efforts were tailored towards google analytic and trends to unearth key search terms companies in America are using around COVID-19 since google had the largest market among all the companies. We unearthed trending questions and searches around COVID-19 in general, and this was reported. The team also noted that various days of the month had different trending topics.