COVID -19: Companies in North Carolina - COVID Eradication Services: Rows 2-7
There are cleaning companies located in North Carolina with the capability to kill and/or prevent the COVID-19 virus. Six of these companies are Bio-One, RestorePro Restoration, 24-7 Janitorial, Qualicare Maids, Harris Cleaning Services, and Maintenance Specialist, Inc. Details for each company are available in the attached spreadsheet.
- Bio-One is based in the Raleigh, NC area and provides specialized cleaning services in the counties of Wake, Durham, Cumberland, Guilford, Orange, Chatham, Harnett, Johnston, Nash, Franklin, Pitt, Alamance, Lee, Brunswick, and the Triangle.
- The company provides small and large business cleaning for COVID-19 disinfection. Bio-One employs methodologies recommended by the Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Language on the company's website indicates that their cleaning methods do not guarantee the complete elimination of pathogens.
- RestorePro Restoration provides COVID-19 cleanup for businesses located in a number of cities, including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Carrboro, Hillsborough, Rocky Mount, Wilson, Pittsboro, Fayetteville, Clayton, Garner, Morrisville, and Smithfield.
- The company offers tiered treatment methods for COVID-19 removal: preventative, preventative and illness is present but not confirmed, and confirmed case of onsite coronavirus.
- RestorePro uses Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved cleaning products. Industrial hygienists are available to test cleaned areas upon completion of treatment.
- Located in Thomasville, 24-7 Janitorial serves the areas of Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Raleigh, Charlotte and the surrounding areas.
- The company uses EPA hospital-grade disinfectants applied using electrostatic sprayer systems. They also offer truck mount carpet and window cleaning services.
- Language on the company's website indicates that 24-7 Janitorial services can help limit exposure but reminds the consumer that there is still no cure for COVID-19.
- Qualicare Maids is based in Charlotte and provides services to the surrounding area.
- The company follows OSHA and CDC guidelines and advertises deep cleaning and sanitization services to prevent COVID-19.
- A veteran-owned company, QualiCare Maids uses a “Total Cleaning Program” that is based on a military style of cleaning.
Harris Cleaning Services
- Located in Jacksonville, Harris Cleaning Services also has offices in Sanford, Hampstead, and Richlands.
- Using hospital grade disinfectants, the company employs professional-grade fogging equipment to attack the COVID-19 virus.
- Professional cleaners pay close attention to both soft and hard surfaces.
Maintenance Specialist, Inc.
- Maintenance Specialist, Inc. is located in Charlotte and provides full-service commercial and janitorial services in the areas of Mecklenburg, Gaston, Lincoln and Catawba counties.
- The company focuses on deep cleaning of both office and manufacturing environments, and has the capacity to disinfect machinery as well as typical work environments.
- The owner of Maintenance Specialist reports that the COVID-19 pandemic has required that the company utilize new fogging equipment and disinfectants to ensure sanitization of high touchpoint surfaces.