Most counties had both a Fire Department website and a Public Works page. Some exceptions include Solano County and Yolo County, where the Fire department is managed by the Office of Emergency Services. Wherever possible, we have included the emails of the Executive Officers/Fire Chiefs for the specific department. All the information has been entered in the spreadsheet.
- The Public Works Department of the county of Calevaras did not post its email despite us going through its reports and website. As such we provided the email form posted on their website.
- We were not able to find the email for the Fire Department of the County of Madera. As such, we provided the email of the county's Executive Officer.
- Solano County did not have a dedicated page for their Fire Department. Instead, they were listed under the Office of Emergency Services.
- We were not able to find the email address for the Tehama County Fire Department despite going through their website and Hunter.io.
- Yolo County does not have a Fire Department dedicated website but they do have an Office of Emergency Services.
- Santa Clara's Public Works Department is called the Department of Planning and Development.
- The department of Public Works of the county of Sacramento is called the Department of Planning and Environmental Review.