Marketing Board Innovation Contacts Part 5
The Minnesota Beef Council, Minnesota Pork Board, Wyoming Beef Council, Montana Beef Council, Missouri Beef Council, Tennessee Beef Industry Council, and Ohio Pork Council are examples of marketing boards for food products. The information for these seven marketing boards is summarized in the attached spreadsheet.
- The Director of Industry responsible for marketing at the Minnesota Beef Council is Royalee Rhoads.
- Lauren Servick is the Director of Marketing and Public Policy at the Minnesota Pork Board.
- At the Wyoming Beef Council, Ann Wittmann is the Executive Director and responsible for marketing.
- The Executive Director at the Montana Beef Council is Chaley Harney.
- Samantha Riley is the Director of Education and Marketing at the Missouri Beef Council.
- Valerie Bass is the Executive Director at the Tennessee Beef Industry Council.
- The Ohio Pork Council's Executive Vice President is Bryan Humphrey's.
By searching a range of industry publications, media articles, and food events, we were able to identify a range of marketing boards specific to the beef and pork industries. We then searched precompiled information on their respective websites for the contact details of the VP of marketing or person in charge of innovation. Where the organization had not appointed someone in these roles, we have provided the details of the senior executive responsible for marketing. Once we had obtained this information, we searched LinkedIn for details of each person's profile. If the email address was not readily available, we searched hunter.io to obtain this information.