Corporate Innovation Contacts - Pt1
Ivonne Kinser, Sharon Byers, and Jan DeLyser are the heads of the marketing departments for Avocados From Mexico, the American Cancer Society, and the California Avocado Commission, respectively. The contact details for all executives mentioned below, as well as their LinkedIn profiles, have been provided in columns A-J of rows 2-8 of the attached spreadsheet.
I. Avocados From Mexico
- Ivonne Kinser serves as the "Head of Digital Marketing," which is the organization's highest marketing office.
- Kevin Hamilton serves as the "Head of Brand Marketing, PR & Strategy."
II. Cotton Incoporated
- Kimberly Kitchings serves as the "Senior VP of Consumer Marketing."
- Mark Messura serves as the "Senior VP of Global Supply Chain Marketing."
- Cory Darden Milam is the "Director, Office of Innovation."
- Laura M. Caliguiri serves as both the "Associate Commissioner for External Affairs" and the "Acting Assistant Commissioner for Media Affairs," overseeing all public relations, creative, communication, and media strategies.
IV. American Cancer Society
- Sharon Byers is the "Chief Development, Marketing and Communications Officer."
- Kelly Anderson is the "Strategic Director, Innovation Research."
- Rebecca Bunnell is the "Director of the Office of Science," and oversees the organization's entire innovation and research.
- Katherine Lyon Daniel is the "Associate Director for Communication," in charge of both internal and external communication strategies.
VI. California Avocado Commission
- Jan DeLyser is the "Vice President of Marketing."
- Zachary Benedict is the "Online Marketing Director."
VII. National Pork Board
- Jarrod Sutton is the "Vice President of Domestic Marketing."
- Elaine Otte is the "Manager of National Channel Marketing & Innovation"
We have provided the contact details for the most senior individuals in the marketing departments for organizations that do not have the 'VP of Marketing' position. The 'person in charge of innovation' has been defined as the most senior executive with the term 'innovation' in his/her job title or description. Additionally, the research team provided the contacts for the two senior-most marketing executives for the companies whose head of innovation could not be explicitly identified.
Notably, the CDC does not have a marketing department (since it is a noncommercial government entity); instead, the research team has provided the contact for the "Associate Director for Communication' who is in charge of both internal and external communication strategies.
Additionally, the research team leveraged email finder resources including Rocket Reach and Hunter to determine the email addresses for the executives since they do not provide their contact information on any of their social, web, or professional profiles.