Corona Thriving Businesses, Part 1
Though we weren't able to find communications or PR contacts at any of the companies listed in Rows 3-23 of the spreadsheet, we were able to find marketing contacts at Raw Juce, Jus By Julie, Juice from the Raw, Project Juice, and Organifi (and thus the companies we couldn't find any such contacts for were BluePrint and Bamboo Juices). All the information we were able to find about BluePrint, Raw Juce, Jus by Julie, Bamboo Juices, Juice from the Raw, Project Juice, and Organifi is included in the attached spreadsheet. Below is a brief overview of our findings, followed by an explanation of our Research Strategy in terms of how and where we looked for information.
- Ashley Shaw is a Marketing Specialist at Raw Juce.
- Rachel Joyce is the Marketing Communications Manager at Jus by Julie.
- Marcy Tbiele is the Head of Marketing at Jus by Julie. We were unable to find a Linkedin for her, so she might not have one.
- Margalit Galili is the Vice President of Marketing and Product Development at Juice from the Raw.
- Marra St. Clair is the Head of Marketing at Project Juice.
- J Michael Bonner is the Marketing Manager at Project Juice.
- Amy Jo Beaver is the Chief Marketing Officer at Organifi.
- Lindsey Morando is the Director of Marketing at Organifi.
We looked for, but were unable to find, any communications, PR, or marketing contacts at BluePrint and Bamboo Juices. For the other companies, we first looked for communications or PR contacts, but we didn't find any such individuals. Thus, we expanded our research to include marketing contacts for which we were able to find one or more for the companies except for Bamboo Juices and BluePrint. We provided the individuals with the most seniority that we found. For the individuals we listed, we had to use email-format finders (Hunter and Rocket Reach) to find their emails, except for Margalit Galili of Juice from the Raw who provided her email on her Linkedin. For everyone except Margalit, we used the likely email format provided by the format-finder tools (e.g. email@example.com) and inserted each individual's information (name and company) accordingly. In the spreadsheet, we noted which individuals we used an email-format finder for.
For the information that we ultimately weren't able to find, we looked for such by using three research approaches. First, we reviewed each company's website. Second, we checked each company's Linkedin, including the employees section. Third, we conducted a press scan to see if any articles or company biographies provided the information we were looking for. The information that we provided in the spreadsheet is the sum of all we found for the companies.