Conversational Commerce - Rows 2-9
As requested, this redo request is focusing solely on row 4 of the Conversational Commerce tab of the attached spreadsheet.
Since you requested we expand our search of the US Patent and Trademark Office to other terms relating to conversational commerce, I used information from news articles to come up with the following related search terms:
- conversational AND commerce: 845 (too broad and not used in final calculation)
- chatbot: 59 that are related to technologies surrounding conversation commerce
- "customer commands": 112
- shopbot: none of the results were relevant to conversational commerce
- "instant messaging" AND "payment: 1 relevant patent
- "chat" AND "customer service": none relevant that haven't already been found
Therefore, I estimated that around 172 relevant patents had been filed related to conversational commerce technologies. That number will always be an approximation, as it's possible there are others without predictable keywords in their titles or descriptions.
In conclusion, I have updated the relevant information in the spreadsheet, as requested.