Content Marketing Conferences
Content Marketing Conference, C3 Conference, MozCon, FinCon 2020, Youth Marketing Strategy NYC, Pubcon Austin 2020, MarketingProfs B2B, Confab, Workbenchcon, and Traffic & Conversion Summit are ten more examples of content marketing conferences scheduled for 2020 in the United States. The following sections cover each conference event providing details regarding their locations, prices, dates, and what they are about.
Content Marketing Conference
- Content Marketing Conference is scheduled for April 21-23, 2020, and will be hosted at Boston Westin Waterfront in Boston.
- The conference seeks to educate attendees on how their brands can uses "mystery, humor, intimacy, and authenticity, and become more humanized to convert browsers into believers and believers into customers."
- All-access tickets are available for $1,499, conference pass costs $899, while one-day pass tickets and workshops cost $649 each.
- The C3 Conference is set to happen in New York in 2020, with the exact date yet to be published.
- The conference focuses more on the individuals in marketing and the buyers with the belief that both have an opportunity to influence and support each other every day.
- In 2018, the event's full-price ticket cost $1,199.
- MozCon is scheduled for July 6-8, 2020, and will be hosted in Seattle, Washington.
- The conference seeks to empower marketers with actionable insights and takeaways from workshops that provide in-depth information on "SEO (search engine optimization), analytics, content marketing, social media, and customer experience."
- Attendees who register before November 15, 2019, i.e., both Moz subscribers and general attendees, will pay $799 and $1,299, respectively. A $349 video bundle is also charged on top.
- FinCon 2020 is set to happen from September 30 – October 3 in Long Beach, California.
- The conference is ideal for networking, specifically for individuals with expertise in financial content. It covers several topics, including SEO, general content marketing, podcasting strategies, and social media.
- During the 2019 conference, basic influencer pass tickets cost $497, pro influencer tickets went for $797, and brand/industry pass tickets cost $897.
Youth Marketing Strategy NYC
- The Youth Marketing Strategy NYC is scheduled for September 2020 and will be happening at The Landing @ Industry City, Brooklyn, New York.
- The conference aims at educating attendees on how to reach the evolving youth demographic. It is ideal for content marketers, social media practitioners, chief marketing officers, and all marketing levels aiming at reaching the youth demographic.
- Sales tickets are available at $700 for the two days of the event; however, the offer expires on November 29, 2019. Group pass ticket for five will be available for $600 starting May 29, 2020.
Pubcon Austin 2020
- The Pubcon Austin 2020 conference is scheduled for Thursday, Feb 6, 2020. It will be hosted at the AT&T Conference Center at the University of Texas campus.
- The event will feature industry-leading speakers providing the most recent strategies in four major domains, SEO, PPC (pay-per-click), social media marketing, content marketing, and digital marketing strategies.
- Purchasing the full all-access conference pass tickets in 2019 from September 1 to November 30 would cost $349, while the price will increase to $449 for any tickets purchased from December 1 to December 31.
- In 2020, the pass purchased anytime from January 1 to February 5 will cost $499, while the onsite/walkup pass will cost $599.
- MarketingProfs B2B conference 2020 will take place from November 3 – 6, 2020, in San Francisco, California.
- The conference focuses on both B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to consumer) marketers, with more focus on B2B. The conference is ideal for B2B marketing and all levels of content marketing.
- All-access VIP tickets cost $1,995, while the conference only tickets cost $1,195. Likewise, workshop only tickets cost $1,095, with registration scheduled to begin in November 2019.
- The Confab conference is scheduled for May 17–20, 2020, and will take place in Minneapolis.
- The conference focuses on several aspects of marketing, including UX, storytelling, accessibility to structure, content marketing, etc.
- Early-bird tickets available through December 13, 2019, will cost $895 for one-day pass introductory and intensive workshops. Standard tickets available through March 13, 2020, will cost $1,095 for both a one-day pass for the introductory and intensive workshops.
- Equally, last call tickets for the conference are available through April 24, 2020, and will cost $1,195, while on site charges will be $1,295.
- Workbenchcon is scheduled for February 20 – 22, 2020. It will take place in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The conference aims at assisting "DIYers, makers, influencers & bloggers" discover new strategies, products, and skills to help them take their businesses to the next level.
- Marketing pass tickets for the event will cost $889, while the Workbenchcon pass all access will cost $489.
Traffic & Conversion Summit
- The Traffic & Conversion Summit 2020 is scheduled for March 31 – April 2, 2020, in San Diego, California.
- The conference focuses on what is new, hot, and actually working now in digital marketing. It is ideal for big ideas, conversational marketers, content marketers, growth hackers, digital advertisers, agencies only, and digital retailers.
- The all-access pass tickets for complete access to sessions, entertainment, & networking cost $1,295, while the VIP pass — premium access tickets for the ultimate T&C experience cost $1,995. Discounts on both passes will expire on December 19, 2019.
Your research team scoured the web and uncovered many published lists of content marketing conferences scheduled for 2020 in the U.S. In this regard, we evaluated the conferences listed on Clearvoice, Nosto, and PR 2020.com to retrieve the conferences listed above. Then, we checked the websites of each conference to uncover details regarding their details, dates, locations, and pricing information. Overall, the precompiled lists by Clearvoice, Nosto, and PR 2020.com contain many examples of content marketing conferences set for 2020 and happening throughout the U.S.