Market Size and Growth - Medical Body Fluid Containers
Information on the market size and growth of the medical body fluid containers market in North America or the United States is not available in the public domain. The reason behind non-availability is the medical body fluid containers market is niche market and often sub-segmented under one of the categories of medical and diagnostics devices by the companies and widely vary based on the purpose of use such as storage, collection, diagnostics, and disposal.
- Common body fluids include blood, saliva, semen, vaginal fluids, mucus, and urine.
Blood collection tubes Market
- The global blood collection tubes market size in 2019 is US$ 3,320 million and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% to reach US$ 4,380 million in 2024.
- North America's consumption market share for blood collection tubes was 22.2% and the production market share was 28.4% in 2017.
- Some key players of the blood collection tubes market include Terumo, FL Medical, Improve Medical, BD, Hongyu Medical GBO, Medtronic, Sekisui, Sarstedt, and TUD.
Urinary Drainage Bags Market
- In 2018, the global urinary drainage bags market size is $142.54 million and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8%.
- North America contributed 40% growth of urinary drainage bags market .
- Some Key players of urinary drainage bags market include Cardinal Health Inc., Coloplast Group, ConvaTec Group Plc, McKesson Corp., Medline Industries Inc., and Teleflex Incorporated.
Disposable Blood Bags Market
- The global disposable blood bags market size is $230.1 million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.1 % from 2018 to 2026.
- Some Key players of disposable blood bags market are Haemonetics Corporation, Terumo Corporation, MacoPharma, S. A, HLL Lifecare Limited, Poly Medicure Limited, Span Healthcare Private Limited, and Neomedic International.
Specimen Collection Containers Market
- Some Key players of Specimen Collection Containers Market are Cardinal Health, Sterimed, BD, envases, FL Medical, Fisher Scientific, Kartell S.p.A. , Sarstedt, Vernacare, and Vitlab.
Your Research Team Applied The Following Strategy
Firstly, we tried looking for market size and growth of the medical body fluid containers market from various credible market reports such as Global data, Mordar intelligence, market watch and could locate most of the information on other markets such as specimen sample collection containers, medical disposable containers and other but not specific to overall medical body fluid containers market.
Secondly, we took a different approach and tried to garner information on common body fluids which are meant to be stored or tested or disposed of and could locate that common body fluids include blood, saliva, semen, vaginal fluids, mucus, and urine. Based on this information tried to identify market size and growth of each fluid to compile and present the market size and growth of the medical body fluid containers across medical market reports such as IBISworlds, technavio, transparencymarketresearch, psmarketresearch, alliedmarketresearch and others and could locate few insights specific to blood bags and urine drainage containers but not specific to other fluids to do summation and derive further.
Thirdly, we tried to locate key players in manufacturing of body fluid containers with a motto capturing insights on market share in North America or the United States quoted in their publication to further triangulate the figures to market size and growth rate in websites of Cardinal Health Inc., Coloplast Group, ConvaTec Group Plc, McKesson Corp., Medline Industries Inc., Teleflex Incorporated, and most of the Key players did not quote any segmentation on their market share specific to medical body fluid containers as most of them are involved in manufacturing of overall medical supplies to derive further.
Finally, it expanded the scope of research to global market size and growth of the medical body fluid containers with the motto of calculating market size and growth rate based on the percentage share of market contribution but could not locate any relevant global reports. Even further tried looking for older reports beyond standard wonder timeline of 24 months with a motto of deriving the current market share and growth rate by extrapolating the past figures and growth trends across various medical device journals, third party press releases, medical device business reports such as ASME Digital Collection, landline, science direct, comics online etc. but was not successful.