Consultancy Firms: Company Overviews (Part 1)
After a thorough analysis of publicly available resources, a detailed overview of the digital vertical of Accenture, Merkle, and Epsilon has been provided on the attached spreadsheet. As an example, the research findings for Merkle Inc that includes an overview of the company, its business model, services offered, and primary customers has been covered in detail below.
- Merkle is a data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences that drive performance across all platforms.
- The company has over 400 clients and 46 offices globally.
- Merkle's global business model comprises of a wide portfolio of data-driven and technology-centric service offerings that are targeted at middle and large sized organizations across a variety of industries.
- These service offerings include analtyics, data, digital media, marketing technology, loyalty, customer experience and engagement, and training programs.
- Merkle offers data driven marketing services that include customer strategy, performance media, experience and personalization, customer relationship management, customer loyalty marketing, and enterprise technology services.
- Merkle's primary clients include: EE Limited, Now TV, the Royal Bank of Scotland, Volkswagen, Tesco, Aviva, Canon, the Body Shop, Warner Bros, Legal & General, Tesco Mobile, Estée Lauder Companies, B&Q, and Screwfix.