Five actual competitors of ConnectWise are Autotask, Continuum, Kaseya, NinjaRMM and SolarWinds.
- Continuum offers an open platform and accompanying service support that can easily be tailored to help businesses address a variety of functions, including cybersecurity management, business continuity and HelpDesk and other resource support.
- Continuum is the largest amongst ConnectWise's primary competitors, with $300 million in annual revenue.
- Kaseya sells an IT management solution that helps to automate and integrate a business' entire portfolio of IT functions.
- Kaseya has an annual revenue of $250 million.
- Autotask, a subsidiary of Datto, is a software provider that helps centralize RMM, service desk, CRM, project, time, billing and reporting functions.
- Autotask has an annual revenue of $42 million.
- NinjaRMM markets itself as the best-rated and easiest to use all-in-one MSP tool.
- NinjaRMM is the second smallest of ConnectWise's competitors, with an annual revenue of $2 million.
- SolarWinds sells software to help businesses manage their networks, systems and IT infrastructure.
- SolarWinds has the lowest annual revenue of this listing of competitors, reporting $833 thousand in annual sales.
For the purpose of this analysis, Autotask, Continuum, Kaseya, NinjaRMM and SolarWinds were identified as actual competitors of ConnectWise given that ConnectWise highlighted these five companies as competitors likely to be considered by potential ConnectWise clients. In addition, a wide variety of competitive analysis companies and industry researchers similarly reported these five companies as likely competitors of ConnectWise.
Please also note that these companies were ranked as requested by ordering them within the above summary from the largest to the smallest by annual revenue (i.e, Continuum, Kaseya, Autotask, NinjaRMM and SolarWinds).