Connecticut Podcasts Hosted or Produced by Millennials or Gen Z
Connecticut Voice is hosted by Chion Wolf who is the technical producer, photographer, and personality with WNPR and the Colin McEnroe Show. She is also the host and producer of Connecticut Voice podcast. This podcast was included because we determined that Chion was 33-years-old in 2014, therefore she is in the millennial age group. Additionally, she lives in Greater Hartford.
- Host's name: Chion Wolf.
- Podcast name: Connecticut Voice.
- What the podcast is about: Connecticut Voice highlights the stories of people on the LGBTQIA+ spectrum in Connecticut.
Just For Kicks
Just For Kicks is hosted by Scott Ericson and Joe Morelli. Scott Ericson is a sports writer for GametimeCT and Hearst Connecticut Media. We included this podcast because we determined that Scott Ericson began his career as a freelance reporter in 2006, and the average age for starting a job after college ranges from 20 to 25 years, which would put him in the millennial age group. Joe Morelli is also a sportswriter for GametimeCT and Hearst Connecticut Media but we were unable to determine his age from publicly available information.
- Host's name: Scott Ericson and Joe Morelli.
- Podcast name: Just For Kicks
- What the podcast is about: The podcast covers high school soccer.
ComedyLOL is hosted by Brandon Smith who is a DJ, and comedian that resides in New Haven, Connecticut. We included this podcast because we were able to determine that Brandon is in his thirties and therefore, in the millennial age group.
- Host's name: Brandon Smith.
- Podcast name: ComedyLOL.
- What the podcast is about: It is a comedy podcast that now features the Tarotbull podcast with Ashley and the Brandon Bonanza Podcast.
- Hashtags: Its hashtags include comedy, talk, New Haven, Hartford, beer, women and jokers.
Between Two Rocks
Between Two Rocks is hosted by Josh Levinson and a variety of co-hosts. Josh Levinson is an engineer who lives and works in New Haven. We included this podcast because Josh was 35-years-old in 2016, which places him in the millennial age group.
- Host's name: Josh Levinson.
- Podcast name: Between Two Rocks.
- What the podcast is about: This is a talk show that explores everything in New Haven, it also features reviews of bars, restaurants and events and happenings.
Talkin' True Hoops
Talkin' True Hoops podcast is hosted by Robert Schlatter and Nick Paravalos who are students at the University of Connecticut. We included this podcast since the hosts are college students and we determined that the majority of college students in the U.S. are 25 years and older, therefore they would either be in the Gen Z or millennial age groups.