Conferences & Training Events NYC/SF
The attached spreadsheet has been populated with an additional 15 events/conferences/training events in New York and San Francisco cities. These events are included in rows 36-50, column A and their costs range from $275-$2,795. Before we started to expand the list, we first sought information on product management to understand the topic better.
Next, we examined several event management and ticketing websites like EventBrite and CVent, along with publicly available lists of upcoming product management seminars/workshops/training in New York and San Francisco cities expected to happen from March to May 2019. We further examined every event we found to determine whether they match the requirements, with more focus on conferences that discuss lean, agile, kickbox integration and corporate innovation, which relate to product management. The events obtained are listed below with their corresponding row numbers on the attached spreadsheet. Row 40: Pulse Conference. In closing, we inputted all relevant information we obtained into the attached spreadsheet, rows 36-50 column A.
Conferences & Training Events - NYC/SF (Part 2)
In rows 36 to 50 of the attached spreadsheet, we have provided the details of the conferences and training events happening between March and May 2019. Most of the 3-day events are priced above $2,000, while the single day events range from $265 to $1,395. The topics and themes of the various events vary, but some of the recurring topics/themes include minimum viable product philosophy, optimal product process, product life cycle, product management, and product discovery techniques.
From Part 01
- "A company's general business structure that supports and manages activities which are related to development, marketing, and product selling - the entirety of its life cycle is defined as Product Management. "
- "Product management encompasses everything which is related to a specific product, from creating a concept and studying its targeted audience down to developing, producing and marketing it. "
- "The Product Management Essentials & Product Strategy workshop was held during March 19, 2019 to March 21, 2019. Workshop was held at 15th Floor, 1740 Broadway, New York City, New York. "
- "A 3 day workshop that costs $2,895."
- "The Product Management Bootcamp is a 1 week accelerated course on Product Management. It has 4 upcoming events scheduled on April 27, 2019 through July 30, 2019. "
- "The Product Management Bootcamp allows product managers to gain leadership and communication skills they need to succeed in this field. Additionally they will learn to launch viable, market-ready products and features that solve real problems for your customers."
- "Held at General Assembly, San Francisco, 225 Bush Street, 5th Floor (East Entrance), San Francisco CA 94104. It costs $4500 SGD and can be taken remotely as well. "
- "This product management seminar allows participants to focus on product strategy, product portfolio planning, key tasks of a product manager, understanding critical reports and calculating break-even sales formulas. After which, it will all be put together through a case study on product marketing plan development allowing you to prepare your own marketing plan. "
- "A seminar conducted onsite for 3 days from April 17-19, 2019 which costs $2,195 Non Members
$1,995 AMA Members and $1,889 GSA. Held at AMA New York Center, 1601 Broadway, 8th Floor
Entrance on 48th St. New York, New York. "
- "ProductCraft: The Conference is a more elevated conversation about the challenges of growing up enterprise, about how to get product a seat at the table, and how to keep innovation a part of your culture, showcased in an exciting new format."
- "There will be hands-on Labs and relaxing Lounges, so you can actually hear yourself think while having meaningful conversations with peers. And there will be an unparalleled crowd of product leaders looking to push the Craft of Product further than ever before."
- "This conference is going to be held on May 9, 2019 at the Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon St, San Francisco, CA. Tickets for the General admission to the conference costs $699 per single admission until March 31. While Last Call tickets costs $799 per single admission if bought on April 1. "
- "Pulse 2019 is considered as one of the biggest events in customer success and product management. It is highly recommended for those who want to drive growth with better outcomes and better product experiences. "
- "Pulse is a forum which allows growth-oriented product leaders to discuss and learn new strategies to increase customer lifetime value and work across the organization to deliver superior experiences."
- "Held at the Moscone Center West, 747 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA. Admission for the Full Conference is priced at US$1,395 with a fee of US$40.76 for a total of US$1,435.76. "
- "Optimal Product Management and Product Marketing Training is a 3 day course that is priced at $2,495. This course covers the entire Product Lifecycle and all the core skills required to manage products effectively. "
- "This course will allow you to learn how to manage any product during any stage in the Product Lifecycle and will include a set of templates which is named the Product Management Lifecycle Toolkit. "
- "Training will be conducted at One Penn Plaza, New York."
- "Product Management & Product Marketing for technology-based products is a 3-day Flagship Public course that aims to address product management and product marketing by covering all the key areas of product management and product marketing – focused on the needs of technology-based products. "
- "This course is priced at $2370 ex Vat. and will be held on May 13-15, 2019 at The Lofts at Prince
177 Prince Street, New York."
- "Product Management Foundations 101 Training Workshop is an overview course that allows Product Managers or those who are working with a similar position to gain working knowledge of the product development process. It intends to help product managers develop a broader understanding of their role."
- "Product Management Foundations 101 Training Workshop is held on March 21, 2019 at The Lofts at Prince, 177 Prince Street, Suite 3000, 3rd floor, New York and is priced at $799. "
- "Enterprise Business Agility Strategist Certification Workshop is a workshop which was held on March 11-12, 2019, in New York City. It's a 2 day workshop that allows senior leaders and change agents to learn foundational knowledge and concrete solutions needed for a successful business agility transformation."
- "Regularly priced at $1,995 while early bird pricing costs $1,795. "
- "Deep Dive New York 2019 focuses on the foundations you absolutely need to get right in the first year of an initiative. The other track focuses on the upgrades and refinements that happen after an innovation initiative has been in place for three or more years. How do you continue building support, discontinue the things that don't work, and communicate the value you're delivering more broadly throughout the organization"
- "It aims to answer the question how do you continue building support, discontinue the things that don't work, and communicate the value you're delivering more broadly throughout the organization?"
- "It will be held on May 6-7, 2019 at The Hilton Brooklyn New York and priced at US$1,395."
- "The New York Business Case Seminar will be held on May 15-17, 2019 at Hilton Times Sq 234 W 42 St New York and costs US$ 2,475. "
- "It is a seminar that is ideal for project managers, product managers, Financial officers responsible for competency in their organizations. and Decision makers and planners at all levels."
- "Participants in this seminar will master the Solution Matrix 6D Framework. This framework is the same proven approach we have helped establish for companies and governments on six continents."
- "ProdFest San Francisco is an event where the world’s leading product people come together and share their knowledge. In this event, participants can learn how to build and manage products that users love. "
- "ProdFest San Francisco is scheduled on May 14, 2019 at Bespoke at Westfield San Francisco Centre. Entrace to the event costs $799. "
- "Digital Product Management New York is a 2 day workshop wherein participants will learn how to navigate the product life cycle, from customer research to managing a road map and product launch."
- "Digital Product Management New York will be held at Imparture, Manhattan, New York on April 10, 2019 and May 20, 2019 and is priced at $1575. "
- "The Business Analyst Boot Camp will be held on May 13, 2019 with 4 sessions at Flatiron, Manhattan, 71 W 23rd St Suite 515, Btwn 5th & 6th Avenues, New York and costs $2,695."
- "The Business Analyst Boot Camp will allow participants to learn how to bridge the expectations gap between business stakeholders and technology solution providers as well as enhance business analysis techniques to reduce project cost."
- "The Master Class in Corporate Innovation will be held at Midtown East, Manhattan, 900 3rd Ave 29th Fl Btwn E 54th & 55th Streets, New York and is available at $2795. "