Comunication Strategy Competitive Analysis
- Each of the companies listed uses messaging to communicate their market positioning with some including media involvement through publications to support their messaging.
- Most companies listed provide some or all of their top three key messages in their value proposition or vision statement.
- There is no company with an online presence registered in the United States in the real estate or property management sector under the name of Pemac or Relay GmbH.
Each of the companies listed use a mix of messaging and actions to communicate their core values and product offerings. After an extensive search of company databases and business registries, we were unable to find any company operating in the United States in the real estate or property management software sector under the name Pemac or Relay GmbH. Details of our findings have been provided in Rows 3-30 of the attached custom Google spreadsheet.
Summary: Value Propositions
- Entrata: "The world is changing and you need software that's built to keep up. With Entrata Core you get modern software as well as an innovative, responsive technology partner."
- RealPage: "By listening to our client partners, we continue to create the most innovative technology that’s changing how the world experiences, utilizes and monetizes rental space for working, living and vacationing."
- MRI: "Sure, we deliver flexible technology to liberate real estate companies. But If you spend some time with us, you’ll find out we are more like a big family."
- HappyCo: "From maintenance to make ready, acquisitions to asset management, HappyCo turbo-charges your organization’s data to help you make smarter business decisions."
- JLL: "We’re a world leader in real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. We want the most ambitious clients to work with us, and the most ambitious people to work for us. It’s as simple as that."
- Re-Leased: "As the commercial real estate industry continues to evolve, Re-Leased constantly innovates to deliver groundbreaking and unmatched customer experiences. Being leaders in Property Management and Lease Administration, you can be sure your team will be one step ahead. "
- AppFolio Property Manager: "Property Managers use AppFolio to get their work done from anywhere, maintaining business continuity and keeping connected to their teams and customers."
- Yardi Breeze: "We understand the unique needs of the industry’s various segments and have the technical expertise and vision necessary to translate that understanding into powerful solutions that meet and exceed those needs."
- Propeller: "We work with clients to deliver solutions that are creative and customized to the unique needs of each organization. Our team's significant experience across most major industries allows us to provide thought leadership and strategic execution for impact-driven outcomes."
- StarRez: "Our student resident and property management platform has been carefully constructed with automation, scalability, security, and resident welfare in mind."
- Arthur Online: "Arthur is an award-winning property management software designed to save your business time and money by streamlining each stage of the tenancy journey. Boost efficiency, increase your revenue and grow your portfolio."
- Property Me: "Most popular online cloud property management software trusted by 25,000+ property managers across Australia"
- Managed App: "Managed App is the first and only fully automated payment platform for property management."
- Moxo: "Control the chaos of managing client interactions. Bring structure to client interactions that are stuck in fragmented silos — requiring significant manual intervention. Moxo provides a OneStop Client Hub for managing client interactions through modern digital experiences."
- Condo Control: "Managing a condo or HOA can feel like an overwhelming responsibly at times. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Our software gives property managers, boards, and residents the tools they need to be more productive, responsive and efficient."
- Buildium: "Whether you manage five doors or five thousand, you need a simple, unified platform that powers you to be your best."
- Propertyware: "Run your business your way with the most powerful, customizable and open platform designed for performance-minded Single Family property management companies."
- FixFlo: "Award-winning specialist repairs & maintenance software trusted by 2000+ companies across 14 time zones"
- Reapit: "Integrating a PropTech solution via the API integration route can be time-consuming, expensive, frustrating, clunky, disjointed. But now you can embed some of the most well-known, specialised PropTech solutions into your CRM for a truly seamless experience."
- Gofmx: "FMX is a leading provider of facilities and maintenance management solutions that enable you to streamline processes, increase asset productivity, and turn actionable insights into meaningful results."
- Maintenance Care: "With Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), you can simplify and organize your work orders with ease. Maintenance Care's CMMS is powerful, user-friendly, and highly efficient. It allows you to access all your maintenance work easily from wherever you are and at any time. With our full-featured, comprehensive CMMS program, you and your team easily manage work orders, preventive maintenance scheduling, and asset tracking in your facility from your mobile device."
- Mareon from Aareon: "Mareon has been connecting craft and real estate companies for 20 years. Our service portal reduces the administrative effort involved in ongoing maintenance and speeds up processes – for everyone involved."
- Doozer: "From A for offer to Z for payment - with Doozer you can digitally map all steps of an apartment renovation. You can create, place and monitor orders. The platform connects clients and craftsmen online, quickly and, above all, uncomplicatedly."
- Casavi: "Casavi digitizes the processes in real estate management and connects all those involved in real estate in one platform . Easy to integrate and proven in use hundreds of times - simply and efficiently managed!"
- BTS Software GmbH & Co. KG: "It consists of different software components (modules) that are used depending on the customer profile. Since BTS-PiT was developed together with our customers, the solution is extremely practical and user-friendly."
- Immo Office: "immo-office is the mobile and smart software for the digitization of processes in the housing industry."
For this research on communication strategies, we leveraged the most reputable sources of information that were available in the public domain, including company websites, Forbes, Crunchbase, Comparably, and more. After an extensive search of company databases and business registries, we were unable to find any company operating in the United States in the real estate or property management software sector under the name Pemac or Relay GmbH. The only companies found for Pemac was an asset management company in Canada with a focus on educational institutions or a maintenance management software provider in Europe with a focus on Pharama and manufacturing companies. In addition, the only company found for Relay GmbH was a bus manufacturing company. Because we felt these companies did not align with the project we omitted the companies from the research.