Competitors of TearClear, Part 1
The logo and product packaging for every company have been provided on the attached PowerPoint. The product logo has been provided for every company except for Eyenovia and Aptar.
- The product logo for Eyenovia’s Micropost is not available, but the logo for a similarly-named “Microdrop” has been found.
- The product logo for Aptar’s “Bottle Producer” is not available as it refers to a generic type of packaging.
- Novaliq’s Eye-Sol (dry-eye) is a technology used for both CyclASol and NOV03 products.
- Novax Pharma’s Lubricating Eye Drops is a technology used for the Luxyal, Navitae, and Navilip products.
- Allergan’s Purite is a technology used for the Alphagan product.
- Novartis’ SofZia is an alternative preservative patented by the company and used for the Travatan eye drop.