ShopHQ Competitors (6)
An analysis of Shop LC, a competitor of ShopHQ, reveals a good bounce rate for an e-commerce website and a large amount of organic search traffic. A complete analysis of Shop LC is provided in column F of the attached spreadsheet.
Traffic Overview and Conversion Rates
- For January 2020, Shop LC received an estimated 1.38 million visitors which is down 1.65% from December 2019.
- The bounce rate for Shop LC is 29.38%.
- The majority of traffic from desktop users comes from direct visits (53.61%) and search traffic (29.27%).
- Traffic from search is 95.84% organic and only 4.16% paid.
- Facebook provides the majority of social traffic at 88.98% with YouTube coming in second place bringing 9.16% of Shop LC's traffic.
- Nibbler ranks Shop LC as having a 9.3 out of 10 for the shopper's online use experience.
- From 2015-2018, customers repeated complained about cheap, fake, and misrepresented jewelry. Some common complaints were of missing jewels, glued in gem stones, and claims of jewelry being silver but not receiving real silver jewelry.
- Another ratings forum gave Shop LC 3.1 out of 5 stars. Customers complained of cheap and damaged items and high shipping costs.
- Trustpilot ratings are 3 of 5 stars. Customers complained of packages that stunk of mold and of damaged items.
In order to calculate an estimated market share for Shop LC, we utilized the size of the US Market ($15.2 billion) and the revenue of Shop LC ($115 million).
$115,000,000 / 15,200,000,000 * 100 = 0.756578947368 = 0.75% market share
During our research, we were unable to uncover details on conversion rates for online shoppers. We checked with the official Shop LC website, along with the company's official blog and press releases. We were also able to locate annual reports in addition to several third party website analysis, all of which revealed nothing about conversion rates.