Some key customers of ALL IN MEDIA are ABC radio, Arqiva, Babcock, BAUER media group, BBC, BFBS, FACTUM radio, Folder media, SBS, Talksport. Wireless among others while those of Frankly media are CNN, VICE and Newsweek, Griffin communication, Altice, and Cumulus media.
- Frankly Media, whose headquarters are in New York and offices in Atlanta, happens to be a provider of a complete suite of solutions to publishers ensuring that they have unified workflow for the creation, management, publishing and monetization of digital content to any device while maximizing audience value and revenue.
- Some products the company offers to its customers include groundbreaking online video platform for Live, VOD and Live-to-VOD workflows, a full-featured CMS with rich storytelling capabilities, as well as native apps for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku.
- The company also provide comprehensive advertising of products and services to maximize ROI for their customers this includes direct sales and programmatic ad support.
- The company has been in the industry for 20 years and has been helping broadcasters and publishers in the US.
THE COMPANY PRICING
- $4.00/month/user Price per user decrease based on the size of company.
1. Mobile Apps
2. OTT TV Apps
- They enable a viewer to sit back and watch whenever he or she feels like wants to do so. For instance, live streaming your station's channels and browsing VOD content.
- The apps are built for the big screens as they look sharp on smart TVs, including Apple TV, Roku, FireTV.
- The apps act as a drive for revenue as they run sponsorship and pre/mid/post-roll video advertising from local and national networks.
- Some customer testimonials include " Frankly Express Video" have greatly increased efficiency in regard to the ongoing management and monetization of our digital assets across multiple web and mobile devices.
- Their editors are now able to quickly generate and publish clips to anywhere, from anywhere.
- "Frankly tool set has allowed us to adapt to thrive in the ever-changing digital landscape and reach our audiences on new devices and platforms as their consumption habits evolve".
- Find attached also reviews and ratings from Capterra.
- The company recently partnered Vemba, a leading video asset management, syndication, and monetization platform in a move that strengthens the company’s position as the most advanced Over-The-Top (OTT) Video Management and Cloud Playout system for broadcasters.
- This move by the company has made it possible for the combined business to serve over 1,200 broadcasters and look to rapidly expand its customer base in numerous media sectors with Vemba’s added capabilities.
ALL IN MEDIA (AIM)
- All in Media (AIM) is the leading worldwide supplier of Smartphone Apps and Broadcast Systems for the broadcasting industry.
- The company was founded in 2007, by Chris Gould and Jason Malaure and they have offices in London and Sydney and service stations worldwide.
- The company provides systems for managing visual radio content across broadcast, online and mobile platforms alongside a comprehensive range of smartphone apps for over 300 stations across the globe.
- Chris Gould happens to be a technology professional with over 20 years’ experience in radio and digital platforms.
- He has been involved in the development of DAB data applications since 2000 and headed up the development of the international DAB Electronic Programme Guide standard.
- Jason Malure who heads up the Australian offices with knowledge regarding the Australian market has 19 years’ experience in software development, with a focus on broadcast technologies.
- He developed and launched interactive applications on Sky Digital, Freeview, Virgin Media, and IPTV platforms.
- Some company's clients include ABC Radio, Arqiva, Babcock, BAUER media group, BBC, BFBS, FACTUM radio, Folder media, SBS, Talksport. Wireless among others.
THE COMPANY PRICING
- The company does not make its pricing publicly available.
FEATURES OF APPS
1. Custom Apps
2. Premium template Apps
- The company's apps enable one to quickly customize and build iOS and Android apps for their radio station from a selection of themes and features.
- Customizable to your station.
- Support for multiple stations.
- Video, audio and banner ad support.
- Manage and update your app instantly.
3. Rapid Powering Visual Radio
YOUR RESEARCH TEAM APPLIED THE FOLLOWING STRATEGY
To provide the requested information for the two companies third company (Frankly media) and fourth company (ALL IN MEDIA) "Companies that Develop Mobile Apps — Focus on Broadcast Radio and TV" we leveraged through the companies websites where we located most of our information and also third party sources as Capterra for their reviews by customers. After an extensive search, we were not able to find information regarding AIM pricing information as the company never made the information regarding the same and our objective to locate the information in the third party sources proved futile.
First, we looked at the company website as often they attach some testimonials from their customers. Our objective was to get an authentic review given by the clients, however, this proved to be not the case as the company site only introduced us to some of its key players and no relevant information regarding their reviews on the company.
Second, we sampled some key players and decided to look at them separately if they had mentioned any reviews regarding the company that was offering services to them. Some companies we looked at included SBS, ABC radio, Arqiva, BBC, BFBS, however, after an extensive search throughout the company websites and press news sites of the company. We were unable to find relevant information regarding the contract between the companies and the provider of the services.
Third, we decided to look at the company social media insights to get insights regarding the customers' reviews and ratings of the company products. We looked through the companies Facebook page, LinkedIn page but we were unable to find reviews of the company customers. This is relatively because the company never used to post frequently and the turn out of individuals most of them used to like rather than comment and review the company products hence this as well never became useful.
Finally, we also looked at third-party sources such as web analytics, such as Similarilot, Trustpilot, and Clutch to identify information regarding All in Media clients' reviews & ratings. We opted to find information regarding the industry, but we were unable to find relevant information regarding the company customer reviews. This sources being one among the best of sites that monitor company reviews regarding its products and also customer comments regarding the company.