We have entered the requested details regarding 20 of the complaints, suggestions, praise, and community polls found on Revolut for Business community board on rows 26-45, columns A-E of the Revolut tab of the attached spreadsheet. The types of comments found include one community poll, 18 questions, and one complaint. Some of the comments are provided below.
COMMUNITY POLL RESULTS
- A poll about the new price plans of Resolut for Business banking services was conducted for users. The results show that 46% of respondents will stick with Resolut, 23% will support Resolut and understand the change, 23% are upset and considering leaving Resolut, and 8% thought it was great news.
- One user asked questions about expense management feature, the ability of a single user have access to multiple cards that aren’t specific to that user, integration with QuickBooks Online, and how wallets work on Revolut for Business.
- Another user asked about when Xero feeds will be integrated with Revolut for Business and if there would be any associated additional costs.
- A user wanted to know if they can transfer CHF directly from Swiss local bank to their Revolut account and whether it is free.
- A particular user wanted to know if Revolut for Business provides payment gateway services or if they can use any existing service to get payments in 25 currencies to Revolut account.
- This user complained about exorbitant fees charged while transferring money from Revolut to accounts outside of SEPA. They wanted to know which SWIFT payment instruction (BEN, SHA or OUR) Revolut uses when payments are made outside of SEPA.
We have entered the requested details regarding 20 of the complaints, suggestions, praise, and community polls found on Revolut for Business community board on rows 46-65, columns A-E of the Revolut tab of the attached spreadsheet. The types of comments found include nine questions, two suggestions, and nine complaints. Some of the comments are provided below.
- While trying to register a Revolut for Business account for their company, a user found that their company has been registered already and wanted to find out how it happened because they were not aware that anyone in their company had done the registration.
- Another user was working with a group on a graduation project where they had a proposed a solution to help handicapped and vulnerable people. They opened a Revolut for Business account which was closed for an unknown reason and asked if it is possible to open an account where they would use the API.
- A user developed a mobile app around the Revolut Open API and claims it enables Revolut for Business users to view their account details, view, add, delete counterparties, send money to counterparties, transfer money between their own accounts of the same currency, and receive push notifications when transactions happen.
- This user suggested that Revolut for Business can enter into partnership with some airlines where their crew/employees all have a Revolut card and they can convert their Euro allowances and expenses wherever they go.
- One user complained that the Revolut for Business application does not auto-save the currency in which their total balance was displayed so that it remains the same the next time they log in.
- A user complained that Revolut for Business does not have the feature of simply dragging and dropping the account tiles to reorder them as they like for their multiple accounts in multiple currencies.