Competitor Research- Revolut
More than 20 complaints, suggestions, and questions on Revolut's community board have been entered into the attached spreadsheet. A few of these comments have been outlined below.
- A client sent a large amount of money to a user's business account but the user had a hard time trying to receive these funds.
- A long time user of Revolut for Business complained that the monthly fees are higher than alternatives like PayPal and questioned staying with Revolut.
- A user complained about Revolut's "misleading claims of free [and swift] transfers."
- A user was struggling to open a Revolut Business account for a new company and did not get any response from the support team.
- A user suggested the ability to request funds from other counterparties.
- Another user suggested the possibility of topping up a Revolut business account with a MasterCard.
- A user's comment was as follows: "I’m a huge fan of Revolut, but I do hate the fact things are feeling a bit relaxed on implementing features, beyond a couple of extra perks, payment approvals, and xero integration."
- An individual had some questions about Revolut for Business before deciding to use the service. One is "do all of the card controls and features of Premium exist on Freelancer? Can I use my Freelancer account as a personal account?"
- A user wanted to know if Russian companies can set up Revolut Business accounts.
- One user inquired about accessing Revolut through a mobile phone.
On its community forum, Revolut had a different section for its business offerings. This made it easier to gather the relevant comments. We reviewed all the comments made within the past two years and selected the ones specific to complaints or suggestion. Still, a few comments were questions. While we prioritized comments that had responses from Revolut's staff, a few of the comments did not receive any response.