Workplace Communication - Part 1
Features of the Dynamic signal platform include engagement, activation, connection, and measurement. The platform is compatible with all kinds of devices and can be integrated with over 100 third-party platforms, including Facebook, Adobe, and Oracle.
Dynamic Signal Key Features
- Dynamic signal can publish, create, & measure targeted communications and also distribute messages across all communication channel.
- It also helps simplify content management, import owned content, and automatically approve anything for streamlined content creation.
- The platform helps keep employees connected through comments, chat, likes, and user-submitted content.
- The Dynamic Signal helps simplify employee content and feedback and impact culture through surveys & polls.
- This feature helps boost brand equity and easily measure ROI while increasing the reach of the preferred press and thought leadership.
- It also empowers employees to post on-brand content using their social networks.
- This feature helps value and optimize user strategy with extensive reporting and analytics.
- Other measurement capacities include platform activity and usage monitoring, program engagement tracking, and demonstrating tangible ROI.
- According to Dynamic Signal, the "platform makes adoption easy by seamlessly integrating with existing business tools."
- The platform is compatible with all kinds of devices and can be integrated with over 100 third-party platforms including Facebook, Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, Slack, and LinkedIn.
- On July 15, 2019, the company announced a new integration with Microsoft Office 365.
- The new features include a cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) integration system, a Microsoft Teams bot, and a Microsoft SharePoint web part made to provide a seamless employee communication and engagement technology.
- On July 11, 2019, Dynamic Signal announced its first employee communication desktop application.
- The company also launched a mobile publisher feature for its mobile app on October 23, 2019, enabling customers to upload image & video content onto the platform. The uploaded contents are accessible via mobile, web, and desktop.
- About 12 months ago, they conducted a bulk update which allows admins to manage members through a mass update efficiently.
- The android and iOS application were last updated on October 31, 2019, fixing issues related with post title for social media posts, uploading error message, and blocking members from submitting posts.
- According to a PR Week report, Dynamic Signal pricing model is based on a monthly subscription and ranges from $5,000 to $50,000 per month dependent on the number of employees.
- Currently, the company's service fee is specified in the application order form available on request for customers.
Staffbase Key Features
- Through the platform, users can share news feed and company information keeping employees in the informed while encouraging them to provide reactions and feedback.
- The News feature also supports choosing a group, adding media, layout, and formatting.
2.) Push Notifications
- This feature "make immediate communication possible anytime, anywhere."
- It supports pages & documents, employee directory, chat, locations, surveys, cafeteria menu, uploads, and plugins.
3.) Multilingual Support
- The platform supports content in over 30 languages, with a smooth display interface in eight languages, including Chinese.
- The multilingual feature also supports forms and custom plugins.
- Staffbase platform supports out-of-the-box integration options with Office365, Active Directory, & SharePoint Online.
- Features of the integration include news web part and synchronization, file view, and calendar view.
- Within the past 12 months, Staffbase has updated the employee management platform four times.
- The January 23, 2019, update to version 3.8 introduced the Office365 & SharePoint integration, additional nine language interface support, forms plugin, and a new admin interface.
- April 2019 update to version 3.9 introduced the new and enhanced news feed, new notification center & notification API, direct HR service connections to employee app., leave of absence plugin, and a content trash with restore option.
- Another update in July 2019 to version 4.0 introduced the newly added features of version 3.9 to all Staffbase customers.
- The latest update to version 4.1 in November 2019 introduced new features such as playing protected videos from moving images and a new admin interface for a selection of different icons.
- Staffbase offers an Employee App and an Employee Experience Suite.
- The employee app engages employees with targeted content while the employee experience suite helps assemble information from all departments into a single unit, making it easy for employees to find.
- They also offer subscription discounts and provide add-ons based on client requests.
- A custom quote is made available on customer request.