Chartbeat & Share Rocket
Chartbeat is a content analytics platform offering real-time insights on engagement, while Share Rocket is a "social media ratings and audience" tool providing quantifiable social media equity, peer benchmarking, and social intelligence. Both platforms track live social media postings, have a companion mobile app, and offer multiple dashboards. The attached spreadsheet contains details on Chartbeat and Share Rocket's features.
- Chartbeat’s features include real-time and historical dashboards and robust reporting.
- Unlike TopicPulse, Chartbeat allows its users to run headline tests "that optimize for reader engagement after the click." This feature helps to track headlines' engagement and view conclusive results in CSV format.
- Share Rocket is a "social media ratings and audience" tool.
- The platform has two products: Measure and Monetize.
- Unlike TopicPulse and Chartbeat, Share Rocket offers social ad sales management via its Monetize dashboard. This dashboard helps to create "new ad inventory from existing content" and provides a "scalable private marketplace for premium social content."
- Share Rocket's features include tracking live social media postings, a companion mobile app, multiple dashboards, paid consulting services, return-results by demographics, and return-results by region.
To determine the alignment of Chartbeat and Share Rocket with the criteria set in Col A of the attached spreadsheet, we scoured the platforms' websites, blogs, and press releases. On these websites, we were able to check the availability of some features. However, Share Rocket doesn't share a lot about the features of its products. Thus, we were unable to find answers regarding the availability of some features. Also, we identified some features for Chartbeat and Share Rocket that are not offered by TopicPulse (not listed in Col A). These features were added in the spreadsheet, starting in Row 50.
In attempting to locate answers regarding the availability of the remaining features, we conducted exhaustive research through software/services review platforms such as G2 and GetApp, software directories such as Capterra, and trusted media articles such as Forbes. During the course of this research, we were able to check the availability of some features for Chartbeat.
Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be much data publicly available on Share Rocket since none of the websites we checked provided any information specifically for this platform.
For some criteria/features, there was insufficient data to determine the product's alignment, and we noted that in the spreadsheet filling the corresponding cells with "Unknown." Each company would need to be contacted directly to determine whether their product has these features or not.