Payment Processors: Recurly, Stripe, Zuora
- Products offered by Recurly include payment optimization, subscription management, and subscriber retention.
- Unique features offered by Recurly include gift subscription and revenue recognition.
- Stripe offers several products including payments, billing, payouts, and expense management.
- Some unique features offered by Stripe are corporate cards, flexible capital, and payment settlement.
- Customers served by Zuora operate in several sectors including IoT, media, education, and communications.
Payment Processors: OneBill, ChargeBee, and Chargify
- OneBill's product is called ProActive. It is an all-in-one subscription management platform.
- One unique feature of the OneBill platform is the usage rating & CDR processing feature.
- Features of the Chargebee platform include globalized subscription, revenue recovery, reporting & analytics, and recurring payments.
- Chargeebee's platform is targeted at "businesses of all sizes".
- Chargify specifically caters to "fast-growing SaaS businesses".
Payment Processors: 2 Checkout, Fast Spring, and Paddle
Paddle is an "all-in-one" SaaS commerce platform targeted at software companies, FastSpring is a "full-service" eCommerce solution for companies selling software, and 2checkout is an "all-in-one" monetization platform. The attached spreadsheet has been completed with the requested information.
Summary OF FINDINGS
- Paddle's SaaS commerce platform is equipped with features such as revenue operations, merchant of records, and subscription billing.
- The unique features of FastSpring's platform are WordPress plugin and affiliate integration.
- FastSpring caters to businesses of all sizes who sell digital products, software, and/or SaaS.
- The two unique features of 2checkout's platform are digital commerce and partner sales.
- Products offered by 2checkout include monetization platform, 2Sell, 2Subscribe, and "Monetize.
Payment Processors: Digital River, Crate Joy, Zoho