Snappy Kraken Competitive Landscape
Twenty Over Twenty generates an estimated revenue of $14.4 million annually and has recently won an award for excellent customer support. Lead Pilot focuses on offering financial advisors all-in-one digital marketing solution that will enable them to attract, qualify, and convert leads.
Lead Pilot Competitive Offering
- Lead Pilot's offering is targeted financial advisors, claiming to offer them all the resources and help they need to generate leads. They target both independent RIA and those affiliated with a broker-dealer
- They offer a solution that enables clients to conduct and automate all their marketing efforts such as content creating, social media scheduling and broadcasting, and landing page creation from a single platform.
- The company's competitive offering also lies in the fact that they don't just offer client's a solution to capture leads, they also score the leads using Artificial Intelligence, enabling the client to prioritize their resources when trying to convert the leads.
- Lead Pilot also offers its clients marketing tips and case studies on how to generate and convert leads.
- They are focused on branding themselves as experts in email marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and blogging.
- The claim to offer clients a robust library of editorial-style and interactive content that will establish them as thought leaders in their field and attract clients.
Revenue and Company Information
- We couldn't find revenue data directly from the company, however, Zoominfo estimates that the company has an annual revenue of about $14.4 million.
- The company has about 71 employees and is located at State College, in central Pennsylvania and their clientele suggests that they target financial advisors in the US generally as their clients are from different states in the US.
- The company charges $249 per month when payment is made annually and $299 per month when payment is made on a monthly basis.
- There is no setup fee and a 7-day free trial is offered.
- The pricing plan for enterprises is different and not publicly available and the sales team will need to be contacted. Multi-seat capabilities, additional social profiles, and custom onboarding are offered to enterprise customers.
- Some prominent Twenty Over Ten's clients (and likely Lead Pilot's clients) are Arista Wealth Management, NCM Capital Management, C.L. Sheldon & Company, Van Wie Financial, Retirement Matters, Zega Financial, and Sammut Wealth Management.
- Lead Pilot offers live chat support and Twenty Over Twenty won a "Gold Stevie® Award for Support Staffer of the Year in the 17th Annual American Business Awards" in 2019, suggesting that they provide excellent customer support to their clients.