Internet-Connected Devices Installers Competitive LandscapeI-Part 1
HelloTech has over 7,000 technicians working for them throughout the United States. On the other hand, PULS has 5,000 technicians working for them. The required information for both companies is summarized in the attached spreadsheet.
Internet-Connected Devices Installers Competitive Landscape
- Company Size: 7,000+
- Markets Served: HelloTech market spreads throughout the nation.
- "HelloTech provides in-home support and consultation for consumers looking to manage and upgrade the technology within their home".
- There target market include people in their late 40s and above, with no kids at home, own their home, have disposable income and are wiling to use tech but does not know how.
- Service Offerings/Solutions: on-demand, expert tech and IT support, business services, computer repair, mobile & tablet services, WiFi services, Smart Home installations, audio & video, and TV Mountings.
- Devices They Connect: PC, home theater, TV, mobile devices, audio & video devices, WiFi & network devices, and smart devices.
- Locations Served: Nationwide.
- Planned Releases: Premium In-Home Service for Samsung Premium Care.
- Company Size: 5,000
- Markets Served: Consumers in need of digital device services, encompassing in-home demonstration, integration, installation, setup, support, trade-in and repair.
- PULS is also serving customers interested in immediate (24 hour) repairs and services.
- Service Offerings/Solutions: iPhone repair, TV mounting, garage door repair, home appliances, plumbing services, smart home installations, handy man services, and security system setup.
- Devices They Connect: TV Mounting, Garage Doors, Appliances, Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Ovens & Stoves, Washing Machines, and Dryers.
- Locations Served: From Los Angeles to Raleigh and over hundreds of neighborhoods between them.
- Fifteen major markets which include San Francisco, Miami, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
- Planned Releases: CP medical power supplies with DIN-Rail mounting.
Internet-Connected Devices Installers Competitive LandscapeI-Part 2
A competitive landscape for ADT and GeekSquad has been provided in rows 4-5, columns B-H, of the attached spreadsheet. ADT provides a variety of monitored security services to customers in the home automation, commercial fire, and security markets. Geek Squad, on the other hand, focuses on providing support and repair services for customers in the electronics, smart home, smart phone, home appliances, and video gaming market.
- According to Craft, ADT has approximately 17,500 employees.
- The company serves customers in the home automation, commercial fire, and security markets.
- ADT provides a range of monitored security services such as video, burglary, fire and smoke alarm, access control, and medical alert solutions.
- Through a partnership with SonicWall, ADT has announced plans to provide "an exclusive managed security" solution to SMBs (small and medium-sized businesses).
- With over 20,000 agents who work round the clock, Geek Squad provides product installation, technology set-up, warranty extension, purchase protection, support, and repair services.
- The company provides services for customers at home and within their offices. Its agents are present in over 1,100 Best Buy stores across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- Best Buy, through its Geek Squad agents, would soon start offering "service and repairs on Apple products" in the United States. To achieve this new service offering, about 7,600 Geek Squad agents have been certified to fix and service Apple devices.
Internet-Connected Devices Installers Competitive LandscapeI-Part 3
The market served by OnTech Smart Services are smart home and residential users who want to use smart home devices or consumers who want the convenience of a smart home but don't have time or don't know how to get the most of the latest devices. They also offer services to businesses. Full details about OnTech Smart Services and Geeks on Site are available within the attached spreadsheet.
ONTECH SMART SERVICES
- OnTech is a new brand from DISH; DISH has 16,000 employees.
- OnTech will connect products from Google Nest, Ring, Linksys, Wemo, Roku, Yale, Polk Audio and Klipsch Audio GE Smart Bulb, and Ring products.
- The company serves 32 states in the United States including California, Colorado, New York, Texas, Georgia, Missouri, Florida, and Utah.
GEEKS ON SITE
- Geeks on Site has 82 employees.
- The company will connect smart security cameras, smart hubs and speakers, and smart doorbells.
- Geeks on Site offers services in 150 cities throughout the United States.
Internet-Connected Devices Installers Competitive LandscapeI-Part 4
The competitive details of Handy and ClickAway are entered in rows 8-9 of the attached spreadsheet. Handy offers services that include smart home hub setup, smart device installation and smart security cam installation and Click Away offers services that include troubleshooting for computers, mobiles and other internet-connected devices.
- Handy has 160 employees.
- Handy connects devices that include smart security cams, smart home hubs, smart devices such as Wink Hub, Nest and Samsung smart things, home theatre AVs, TVs, smart thermostats, WiFi routers and video doorbells.
- Handy serves locations that include all 50 states in the US, Toronto and Vancouver in Canada and Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, London and Manchester in United Kingdom. Handy serves both home and office locations.
- ClickAway has 212 employees.
- ClickAway connects devices that include personal computers, Macintosh devices, Apple and Android devices, smart thermostats, smart locks, smart video, Spot X and security cams.
- ClickAway serves residents of six locations in California that include Santa Cruz, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Watsonville and Campbell. ClickAway serves both home and office locations.
Internet-Connected Devices Installers Competitive LandscapeI-Part 5
Internet-Connected Devices Installers Competitive LandscapeI-Part 6
My Computer Works and Total Tech Care 360 are companies that offer installation, user education, and/or trouble-shooting for end user internet-connected devices like personal computers, mobile phones, audio-visual, and smart home devices. The requested competitive landscape has been completed in rows 12 and 13 in the attached spreadsheet.
MY COMPUTER WORKS
TOTAL TECH CARE 360
From Part 03
- "OnTech provides customers an unrivalled in-home experience with a full suite of convenient, start-to-finish solutions including professional installation of products from Google Nest, Ring, Linksys, Wemo, Roku®, Yale, Polk Audio and Klipsch Audio among others."