Competitive Landscape: Metis Genetics, Genome Medical, Informed DNA
Metis Genetics, Genome Medical, and Informed DNA have estimated revenue of $1.8 million, $1.5 million, and $19.8 million respectively. We have completed the attached spreadsheet with the other requested details such as revenue, number of customers, number of employees, and total funding.
- Metis Genetics was founded in 2015 and specializes in biotechnology, genetic counseling, prenatal diagnosis, molecular diagnosis, cardiogenesis, cancer genetics, informed consent, cardiology, and hereditary cancer.
- Genome Medical was founded in 2016 and focuses on providing online genetic counseling to individuals, healthcare providers, and employers in the US. It is one of the key players in the telegenomics market.
- Informed DNA was founded in 2007 and offers genetic counseling services in the US. The company claims to offer "the largest and most experienced, nationwide, full-time staff of independent genetics specialists."
- Metis Genetics has about 13 employees.
- Genome Medical has attracted a total funding of $46.4 million.
- Genome Medical has about 70 employees.
- Informed DNA has attracted a total funding of $8.7 million.
- Informed DNA has about 108 employees.
Our research team extensively searched for all the requested information and entered it into the spreadsheet as requested. We were able to find all the requested data where available except data on the number of customers each company has which was generally unavailable as the private companies didn't provide the data publicly and there was no way to triangulate the data. Some companies have not received any funding and we have entered "NA" where applicable.