Data Tool Providers - Competitive Analysis
Phynd and Kyruus provide healthcare IT services, specifically data services, and work primarily with healthcare providers. Both companies do not pose direct competition to Veda Data Solutions. Additional details for both companies are provided below.
- Phynd provides data management solutions to healthcare systems, primarily to hospitals and providers. To that end, it does not appear to be a direct competitor to Veda Data Solutions since it does not work with insurance companies.
- Phynd provides value by helping teams working at healthcare providers to adapt as per the needs of a consumer-driven market by providing them ways to curate and share their health plan, network, clinical expertise, provider, and location information.
- Phynd provides up-to-date information about healthcare providers, e.g. "who they are, what they do, and what qualifications they have." The company has nearly 200 hospitals in its client base.
- In an article written by Thomas White, co-founder and CEO of Phynd Technologies, he explains that healthcare providers are competing for customers (patients) and it is essential to "prioritize quality and ongoing maintenance of the provider data that feeds their online “Find A Doctor” search and referral tools." Phynd provides exactly that to these companies.
- The company was founded in 2012 and has 49 employees.
- Kyruus, similar to Phynd, also serves healthcare providers and does not seem to be doing business with insurance companies, which means that Kyruus is not a direct competitor to Veda Data Solutions.
- Kyruus partners with healthcare systems across the US and provides value to patients by offering them an enterprise platform that improves their access to care.
- The company partners with health systems to enhance patient access through a "multi-channel SaaS platform serves more than 250,000 providers at more than 550 hospitals — including 50+ of the nation’s top health systems — and helps patients find and schedule with the right providers across key points of access. Led by an executive team with extensive experience in health IT and patient care, the Kyruus team is dedicated to our customers, to each other, and to helping ensure that every patient has access to the right care."
- Kyruus is the "only enterprise-wide patient access solution on the market, the Kyruus ProviderMatch® platform integrates with leading EHRs to enable a consistent and action-oriented experience across key points of access."
- Kyruus was founded in 2010 and has an estimated 158 employees.
We started our research by developing an understanding of Veda Data Solutions' services and determining what a company would have to offer to be a direct competitor to Veda Data Solutions. We found out that Veda Data Solutions provides services that allow better management of provider data. We also found that the company provides its services to insurance companies in the United States. We used this information to compare and contrast Phynd and Kyruus to determine if they pose direct competition to Veda Data Solutions. Additionally, we have used the respective company websites and company profiles from company information databases, e.g. Craft, Angel List, and Pitchbook, to provide more information about each company.